+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WinErx03 message

WinErx03 message

Is it only me or does anyone else get a new tab entitled WinErx03 popping up a few minutes after logging onto the forum? Annoying and so obviously a scam with an on-screen timer apparently counting down to the total destruction of my operating system unless I click on the link provided. Oh really...!

Re: WinErx03 message

Those messages used to be a pain in the arse, but I now pay $99 per month to stop them and so far, apart from an unusually high credit card bill and my bank account being cleared, the errors have stopped. So grateful for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Those messages used to be a pain in the arse, but I now pay $99 per month to stop them and so far, apart from an unusually high credit card bill and my bank account being cleared, the errors have stopped. So grateful for that.
    No doubt you can afford it after inheriting that massive estate from your Kenyan uncle you didn't know you had!

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    No doubt you can afford it after inheriting that massive estate from your Kenyan uncle you didn't know you had!
    Yes. Was he your uncle as well? Do me a favour and find out when that bank transfer will be going through, please? The transaction fee was paid 3 years ago. My own bank is starting to doubt the validity of this inheritance after loaning me all that money for my mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes. Was he your uncle as well? Do me a favour and find out when that bank transfer will be going through, please? The transaction fee was paid 3 years ago. My own bank is starting to doubt the validity of this inheritance after loaning me all that money for my mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Is it only me or does anyone else get a new tab entitled WinErx03 popping up a few minutes after logging onto the forum? Annoying and so obviously a scam with an on-screen timer apparently counting down to the total destruction of my operating system unless I click on the link provided. Oh really...!
    Do what I do, don’t log out

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    It stands for win erection for 3p

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It stands for win erection for 3p
    or 99 quid a month

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    or 99 quid a month
    Is that with or without a flake

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Is that with or without a flake