+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Probably the most powerful speech I've ever heard.

Probably the most powerful speech I've ever heard.

Re: Probably the most powerful speech I've ever heard.

Yep good speech.

https://youtu.be/ibVpDhW6kDQ
    Very powerful and right from the heart
    This is another one.

Not had time to listen to it yet, Jim Kerr posted this on Facebook today so I'm sure its a good speech

Yep, it was on the BBC news this morning.
    Well said sir

JFK warning of the threat posed by the New World Order boys.

Worked too! They passed a bill today.

Guess it's not popular to admit too , in it's time Churchills fight them on the beaches resonated across the political divide for so many ,so many felt thier lives where in grave danger from invasion.

https://youtu.be/MkTw3_PmKtc

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Guess it's not popular to admit too , in it's time Churchills fight them on the beaches resonated across the political divide for so many ,so many felt thier lives where in grave danger from invasion.

https://youtu.be/MkTw3_PmKtc
    Bits of the Churchill speech text were read out by a BBC newsreader on the radio news the night he made it in Parliament.

But the version that is usually played (spoken by Churchill himself) was only recorded after the war. Only MPs and parliamentary staff heard it from him at the time.

https://history.blog.gov.uk/2013/12/...famous-speech/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Great stuff. Perhaps Jon could come over and have a word on behalf of the Grenfell victims.

The first video highlighted something that I feel quite strongly about: people sharing and liking endless memes, videos and slogans about social justice, ethics and simply doing what is right (online) - but the vast majority of people seem to have very little backbone in real ife, in my humble opinion. I recently left an organisation as my fellow leaders in that team failed to act in a case of impropriety against one of them - and I have witnessed similar in the past on a number of occasions. Integrity often matters less to people than any inconvenience of doing the right thing in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Great stuff. Perhaps Jon could come over and have a word on behalf of the Grenfell victims.
    Two years ago today I think it was, can't help thinking that the victims are going to be in need of a Jon Stewart type somewhere along the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The first video highlighted something that I feel quite strongly about: people sharing and liking endless memes, videos and slogans about social justice, ethics and simply doing what is right (online) - but the vast majority of people seem to have very little backbone in real ife, in my humble opinion. I recently left an organisation as my fellow leaders in that team failed to act in a case of impropriety against one of them - and I have witnessed similar in the past on a number of occasions. Integrity often matters less to people than any inconvenience of doing the right thing in real life.
    Virtue signaling is the word you are looking for.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Virtue signaling is the word you are looking for.
    'virtue signalling' is two words

The beginning of this isn't too bad..

Returning to the JFK speech, he made it in 1961 as a sitting US president. Although he didn't utter the words New World Order, phrases he used such as "a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" made plain to anyone in the know what he was referring to.

30 years later in 1991 another sitting president in George Bush senior did say the magic words and drooled at the prospect of achieving that aim. In one of those instances at the video below he made the comments 20 years to the day before 9-11 occurred. His old man, the traitorous Prescott Bush, was convicted of trading with enemy, Germany, during WW2, and was amongst those financiers who tried and failed to overthrow the US government in 1933 via a coup (the Business Plot), the same year Hitler came to power, to replace it with a fascist regime. That same monied cabal, all U.S. based, provided the funds for Adolf's so-called economic miracle that enabled him to construct a huge war machine. (All major conflicts are bankers wars that are manufactured primarily for their profit as they finance all sides... it took Britain's taxpayers 61 years to pay off debts incurred during WW2.) Also in 1933 we discovered a few years back was when members of the Windsor crew (really the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha mob) happily posed for a picture while giving a Nazi salute.