Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

  1. #31
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,563

    Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It was one last and vain attempt to prove to you that you are a liar and a bullsh1tter. I think you just proved it to me and everyone else yet again.

    No doubt you will come up with some smarmy reply that you think is clever. However, I'll leave you to fabricating arguments in order for you to think that you win them.

    As I previously wrote, you are unable to engage in mature debate.
    BTW I set out the scam line by line and you still couldn't see it. And now you are writing all this rubbish, for what purpose? It's not going to change the fact that you couldn't see the truth if it hit you in the face. I tried to help you, and now you treat me like this. I am a bit disappointed, but also used to dealing with people like you, so I won't be losing any sleep over it.

  2. #32

    Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

    It's a removal of an alleged Obama deep state policy (the IRAN nuke deal), unlike Obamacare which was an internal policy and possibly a better solution implemented, this step is a bit alarming in where it could go, although and to the disappointment of political experts at the BBC, we didn't get WWIII over North Korea.

  3. #33

    Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It's a removal of an alleged Obama deep state policy (the IRAN nuke deal), unlike Obamacare which was an internal policy and possibly a better solution implemented, this step is a bit alarming in where it could go, although and to the disappointment of political experts at the BBC, we didn't get WWIII over North Korea.
    obama.jpg

  4. #34
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,563

    Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

    Speaking hypothetically, if he was behind the coup, wouldn't the birth issue pop up again? I mean he would have to testify under oath, wouldn't he?

  5. #35

    Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    BTW I set out the scam line by line and you still couldn't see it. And now you are writing all this rubbish, for what purpose? It's not going to change the fact that you couldn't see the truth if it hit you in the face. I tried to help you, and now you treat me like this. I am a bit disappointed, but also used to dealing with people like you, so I won't be losing any sleep over it.
    Still no evidence to back up your comment then? No surprises there.

  6. #36

    Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

    [QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4980652]Speaking hypothetically, if he was behind the coup, wouldn't the birth issue pop up again? I mean he would have to testify under oath, wouldn't he?[/QUOTE

    He sealed his records didn't he? One of if not his first executive order, only on fone at the moment so not arsed in fact checking this TBH I'm not too bothered about him, it's the hilder beast I would like to see in an orange jumpsuit.

  7. #37
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,563

    Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

    [QUOTE=Nelsonca61;4980667]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He sealed his records didn't he? One of if not his first executive order, only on fone at the moment so not arsed in fact checking this TBH I'm not too bothered about him, it's the hilder beast I would like to see in an orange jumpsuit.
    All subjects of criminal investigations have their backgrounds probed, so not sure if they would remain hidden?

  8. #38

    Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

    Another conspiracy or real mine laying moment a long time ago, suggests Iran it has history

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF4r2nYHGIg

    This ship was discovered laying mines in the Persian Gulf and disabled by AH-6 helicopters. The vessel crew were rescued and transported to the USS Guadalcanal for medical treatment.

    A quote

    " Iran's Foreign Affairs Minister Javad Zarif said at an event at the Asia Society here. Zarif warned that if the US takes the "crazy measure" of trying to prevent Iran from continuing to sell its oil "then it should be prepared for the consequences."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •