+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    We are supposed to believe that while the Iranian government was hosting a visit by the Japanese Prime Minister in Tehran it decided to attack a Japanese tanker.

Iran's Foreign Minister is quoted as saying: "suspicious doesn't begin to describe attack on Japanese tanker during Abe's state visit." Even the rabid warmongers at CNN were forced to concede he made "an indisputably obvious good point."

For Pompeo to state publicly the evidence is compelling then the Orange dotard must be in agreement.
    Instantly disbelieving is as bad as instantly believing. Best wait and see....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Instantly disbelieving is as bad as instantly believing. Best wait and see....
    I made a similar thread a few weeks ago about Saudi ships being attacked. I started it on the main board because I knew the story was going to get bigger. In fact, I knew exactly what was going to come next. This post is actually just an extension of the thread I made, so it's not exactly "instantly disbelieving".

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I made a similar thread a few weeks ago about Saudi ships being attacked. I started it on the main board because I knew the story was going to get bigger. In fact, I knew exactly what was going to come next. This post is actually just an extension of the thread I made, so it's not exactly "instantly disbelieving".
    My comment was not aimed at you. I don't find you someone who can debate with any maturity and you know that I don't interact with you on here as a result.

My comment was not aimed at you. I don't find you someone who can debate with any maturity and you know that I don't interact with you on here as a result.
    Is this because I predicted the outcome of the Kavanaugh stitch-up? I seem to recall you were not very receptive to the truth, and it was frustrating to see your preference for the biased media version of events. It was like watching a replay of lardy and his Trump Russia Collusion Delusion saga. The truth is brutal, and sometimes people have to be hit over the head with it. Don't take offence old fruit, I have your best interests at heart, and you are usually a good sport

Is this because I predicted the outcome of the Kavanaugh stitch-up? I seem to recall you were not very receptive to the truth, and it was frustrating to see your preference for the biased media version of events. It was like watching a replay of lardy and his Trump Russia Collusion Delusion saga. The truth is brutal, and sometimes people have to be hit over the head with it. Don't take offence old fruit, I have your best interests at heart, and you are usually a good sport
    Your ego prevented you and continues to prevent you correctly representing others people's views. If you are as clever as you think you are you would realise how often you do it. Don't expect any further replies.

Your ego prevented you and continues to prevent you correctly representing others people's views. If you are as clever as you think you are you would realise how often you do it. Don't expect any further replies.
    The moment 18 Democrat senators signed a letter on the strength of Avanatti's new star witness, stating that Kavanaugh was a sexual preditor, is the moment everybody should have called it BS on the entire farce. However, many continued with the hoax, unable to turn away due to long-term media conditioning. Those are the facts whether you like them or not, and nothing you say is going to change that.

And you can forget the ego and being clever nonsense because I used to be just like you, so I know how you feel

The moment 18 Democrat senators signed a letter on the strength of Avanatti's new star witness, stating that Kavanaugh was a sexual preditor, is the moment everybody should have called it BS on the entire farce. However, many continued with the hoax, unable to turn away due to long-term media conditioning. Those are the facts whether you like them or not, and nothing you say is going to change that.

And you can forget the ego and being clever nonsense because I used to be just like you, so I know how you feel
    QED.