+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: U.S. accuses Iran of attacking tankers in the Gulf of Oman

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I realise you're always desperate to keep believing that your goodies are not in reality the baddies in spite of the mountains of evidence to the contrary. The image I posted further up the thread lists all the dirty deeds the Yanks have perpetrated over the past 75 years, often with UK support, that have killed and/or ruined the lives of millions.

Jurors would have to stifle laughter if that murky video at your link was presented as smoking gun evidence in a court case. The figures in it are more likely to be recently laid off White Helmets who are now on zero hour contracts.

Tanker owner seems to dispute U.S. account of Gulf of Oman attack - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oil-tan...ay-2019-06-14/

Trump said today that the attacks had “Iran written all over it” and dismissed Iran as “a nation of terror.” It would be funny if not so serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I realise you're always desperate to keep believing that your goodies are not in reality the baddies in spite of the mountains of evidence to the contrary. The image I posted further up the thread lists all the dirty deeds the Yanks have perpetrated over the past 75 years, often with UK support, that have killed and/or ruined the lives of millions.

Jurors would have to stifle laughter if that murky video at your link was presented as smoking gun evidence in a court case. The figures in it are more likely to be recently laid off White Helmets who are now on zero hour contracts.

Tanker owner seems to dispute U.S. account of Gulf of Oman attack - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oil-tan...ay-2019-06-14/

Trump said today that the attacks had “Iran written all over it” and dismissed Iran as “a nation of terror.” It would be funny if not so serious.
    You aren't always a bundle of laughs, but that did make me chuckle