+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SARRI

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: SARRI

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Lampard would be a very strange appointment. There are also rumours of Ralf Rangnick which would make a lot more sense.
    Yeah, appointing Mr Chelsea who loves the club is very strange. I agree they should go for a more mercenary type of manager, who's in it for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, appointing Mr Chelsea who loves the club is very strange. I agree they should go for a more mercenary type of manager, who's in it for the money.

99.9% of people in football want to be at the best club and get the most money. To think otherwise is extremely naive. Lampard is a West Ham fan, he went to Chelsea. He then went to Man City and scored against Chelsea. He's a professional, just like Sarri.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

99.9% of people in football want to be at the best club and get the most money. To think otherwise is extremely naive. Lampard is a West Ham fan, he went to Chelsea. He then went to Man City and scored against Chelsea. He's a professional, just like Sarri.
    You really love Mr Sarri don't you .. Messi is going to be very jealous when he finds out!

You really are the David Brent of this forum

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    You really are the David Brent of this forum
    More of an astute observer surrounded by knuckleheads

Frank Lampard's Chelsea return awaits approval from Roman Abramovich

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...an-abramovich/

Callum Hudson-Odoi likely to stay at Chelsea if Frank Lampard gets job and winger will pen new long-term deal as he is expected to be focal point of side

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-gets-job.html

We all give in Wales Bales. You are our hero, our very own Carl Curtis.

(Disclaimer - you know nothing about football or life and nobody respects you in the slightest)

We all give in Wales Bales. You are our hero, our very own Carl Curtis.

(Disclaimer - you know nothing about football or life and nobody respects you in the slightest)
    Who cares about you and your cabal of Messi dick lickers. Bigging up Sarri has got to be the most absurd thing I have ever heard from you lot (and there are many howlers to choose from). The fans wanted him gone, and they are overwhelmingly in favour of Lampard, as are the players.

Serious question for you and your deluded mates: Did you cry when the Chelsea fans were singing "We want Sarri out?"

Serious question for you and your deluded mates: Did you cry when the Chelsea fans were singing "We want Sarri out?"
    Yes

Yes
    I thought it was you. I was going to bring you a tissue, but I thought feck it, the bloke looks like a kent!