+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Which is better. Ashton Gate of CCS

CardiffCitySince1927

Which is better. Ashton Gate of CCS

Re: Which is better. Ashton Gate of CCS

Ashton Gate has more of an old school charm about it.

Ashton Gate is in Bristol. You could stick the Maracana in that city and it would be a st*hole.

Is this a genuine question,there's so much fakeness about .

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/...stol-city.html

Fair play to them, they've done a nice job there. Our stadium still has the potential to make it look more unique. I would imagine our facilities are better. And of course we have a larger capacity. I'd like to see us extend one of the ends (preferably the Grange End - and move away fans out) upwards but keep it to one tier.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    https://www.footballgroundguide.com/...stol-city.html

Fair play to them, they've done a nice job there. Our stadium still has the potential to make it look more unique. I would imagine our facilities are better. And of course we have a larger capacity. I'd like to see us extend one of the ends (preferably the Grange End - and move away fans out) upwards but keep it to one tier.
    Your forgetting our greatest attraction ,(Pontcanton ) eating and drinking village.

The late evening sunset over Tesco is breathtaking.

The surrounding Ashton Gate area looks like a 70 's themed retail area, would make a marvelous film set for a remake of Minder or On The Bus.

It's only attraction us the road out to sunny Taunton , and the excellent BS Int airport.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Ashton Gate has more of an old school charm about it.
    I think you might be living in the past. Did have some character 20 years ago but not today. I’m not a fan of CCS either though

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I think you might be living in the past. Did have some character 20 years ago but not today. I’m not a fan of CCS either though
    Fair enough. It has more than the CCS though.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    It’s not so different to our stadium with one big stsnd down the side, if the one end behind the goal wasn’t so small and matched the other one which is linked to the other side one it would be very similar to the ccs. Our grandstand is nicer also. As for bedmunster, the only film they could remake is the hills have eyes, the original of course made in Swansea town....