+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris tells Ch4 to Four OFF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris tells Ch4 to Four OFF

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What will be your excuse when/if you hear the "tapes"?
    It'll be dismissed as "fake news". From my own perspective, sadly I believe that in the modern day Conservative and Unionist Party (the party that, apparently, is willing to see the break up of the union as long as Brexit is achieved, even without a deal, and has members willing to overlook Johnson's past behaviour on the grounds that someone's private life is their own) it will make no difference at all - far too many of the people who would be moved to try to ensure such a man never got near 10 Downing Street are getting no say whatsoever in who should be our next Prime Minister.

Re: Boris tells Ch4 to Four OFF

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It'll be dismissed as "fake news". From my own perspective, sadly I believe that in the modern day Conservative and Unionist Party (the party that, apparently, is willing to see the break up of the union as long as Brexit is achieved, even without a deal, and has members willing to overlook Johnson's past behaviour on the grounds that someone's private life is their own) it will make no difference at all - far too many of the people who would be moved to try to ensure such a man never got near 10 Downing Street are getting no say whatsoever in who should be our next Prime Minister.
    Looking at the press coverage this morning and some of the comments contained in Conservative supporting papers, I might be wrong there.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-48727620