Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 31

Thread: At Last A Real Political Voice

  1. #1

    At Last A Real Political Voice

    https://www.nme.com/news/music/noel-...erview-2509380


    Particularly love this :

    """ If you donít like the outcome, go to North KoreaĒ: Noel Gallagher lays into people complaining about Brexit""

    And his stark surprising Corbyn comments .

  2. #2
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    9,004

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    https://www.nme.com/news/music/noel-...erview-2509380


    Particularly love this :

    """ If you don’t like the outcome, go to North Korea”: Noel Gallagher lays into people complaining about Brexit""

    And his stark surprising Corbyn comments .

    Not surprised you love it.

    This 'real political voice' with a fortune of £45m is a fan of Tony Blair and New Labour, didn't bother to vote in the referendum, has a truly bizarre understanding of what constitutes fascism, and thinks “99 percent of the people are thick as pig shit”.

    Genius.

  3. #3

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Not surprised you love it.

    This 'real political voice' with a fortune of £45m is a fan of Tony Blair and New Labour, didn't bother to vote in the referendum, has a truly bizarre understanding of what constitutes fascism, and thinks “99 percent of the people are thick as pig shit”.

    Genius.
    You are right , lets find a fence, and sit on it.

  4. #4

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Google says he's aged 52. After reading that interview then his IQ's a similar number. Perhaps pretending to be an inarticulate foul-mouthed chav is merely an act that conforms to what his fanbase expects and is comfortable with.

  5. #5
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,779

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    "Itís a disgrace when you see people trying to get that vote overturned. Because thatís fascism. Straight up. Pure and simple. Flying in the face of democracy, no matter what, because you donít like what ****ing happened.Ē

    You can't disagree with that, it's the same as the Democrats trying to setup Trump to stop him being president, it's fascism and we don't want none of that in our society. Just accept the results at the ballot box and live with it

  6. #6

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Well (all ) is it right to overturn a vote yes or no will do , it's a straight answer to young Noel's statement, don't cheat and ask JC , as he's not sure on what to plant next year in his allotement ?

  7. #7

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    I saw this earlier, didn't want to post it and start another ccmb row

  8. #8
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,779

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I saw this earlier, didn't want to post it and start another ccmb row
    I'm a lefty, and it scares me to see all these fascist tendencies at the highest levels. Look what happened when Hitler finally got his hands on the reins of power, and Stalin too. The people holding high office need to be responsible and set a good example, and I'm not seeing that at the moment.

  9. #9

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    I'm left ,well not as far as some .I suspect the left alt drives the right alt to respond and Visa versa .

    In simple terms JC vision creates Boris , Farage creates both .

    I'm off out now for a good few pints, if WW3 erupts in the meantime, I love her all ,great knowing yer x

  10. #10

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    full interview from the manchester evening news


    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...rexit-16419197

  11. #11

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm left ,well not as far as some .I suspect the left alt drives the right alt to respond and Visa versa .

    In simple terms JC vision creates Boris , Farage creates both .

    I'm off out now for a good few pints, if WW3 erupts in the meantime, I love her all ,great knowing yer x
    Who would you say is the most prominent alt left voice?

  12. #12

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Who would you say is the most prominent alt left voice?
    Too much momentum to list , I would say there appears to a collective voice , in a sort of comradship way .

  13. #13

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Too much momentum to list , I would say there appears to a collective voice , in a sort of comradship way .
    Ok, interesting way to not answer but let's go with it. Assuming you mean momentum there, what makes the alt left different to the regular left? Do they do big rallies like the alt right in the US?

  14. #14
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,779

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ok, interesting way to not answer but let's go with it. Assuming you mean momentum there, what makes the alt left different to the regular left? Do they do big rallies like the alt right in the US?
    That's a bit disingenuous lardy! The Demorats also hold rallies, and it's not Trump's fault if people don't show up

  15. #15

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ok, interesting way to not answer but let's go with it. Assuming you mean momentum there, what makes the alt left different to the regular left? Do they do big rallies like the alt right in the US?
    If you read the post its saying that both sides lunge to the left and right is creating the very beasts that head up these parties .

    It's generally accepted that it's not nice politics anymore, from either side , these extremes are putting awful people in charge of these parties and as each one spouts its hatred , it fuels the wrong type of politics that decent people like and want .

    So many people feel lost , with no real party to attach themselves too, and that includes some very long serving (decent ) socialist.

  16. #16
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,779

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If you read the post its saying that both sides lunge to the left and right is creating the very beasts that head up these parties .

    It's generally accepted that it's not nice politics anymore, from either side , these extremes are putting awful people in charge of these parties and as each one spouts its hatred , it fuels the wrong type of politics that decent people like and want .

    So many people feel lost , with no real party to attach themselves too, and that includes some very long serving (decent ) socialist.
    I kind of understand it. If people take pot shot then you fire back. I'm generally nice to people until they make the first move. I'd question the people who start the conflicts, they are the ones who have personal issues.

  17. #17

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I kind of understand it. If people take pot shot then you fire back. I'm generally nice to people until they make the first move. I'd question the people who start the conflicts, they are the ones who have personal issues.
    Your right and what shocks me in todays modern politics is the vile comment , or personal attack you can make, the bigger the headline you can get ,its almost as if morality and understanding of others no longer exists as long as the point is scored power is achieved .

  18. #18

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's a bit disingenuous lardy! The Demorats also hold rallies, and it's not Trump's fault if people don't show up

    Did you see the size of the impeach crowd rally city took more away to Rochdale on a Tuesday night in Winter.

  19. #19

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Did you see the size of the impeach crowd rally city took more away to Rochdale on a Tuesday night in Winter.
    Yes It strange as the anti Trump march was pre reported in many media outlets as a potentiality 250k ,, there was no where near that number , although a few nasty moments kicked in , particular liked the NHS Belfast lady she was very angry ( new politics I guess ) if i was down the City kicking off like that i'd be banged up , thanks god a real nice socialists calmed her her ,wonder if she is still working she mentioned one of the no ,no ,words ,Nazi didn't she ?

    There were a few brave Trump supporters there wearing make america great again as well ( loops )
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/05/nhs-w...viour-9818473/



    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8944291.html

    As I said, a new political era and people are upon us , one feeds the other , you get what your create

  20. #20

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I kind of understand it. If people take pot shot then you fire back. I'm generally nice to people until they make the first move. I'd question the people who start the conflicts, they are the ones who have personal issues.
    Its not personal shots , I can handle them , brush them off and giggle with the on line , and deal with 121 conversation, whcih are not usually as robust as on line , its the actual movement of today's politics in general that I think is shaping up ,creating some awful leaders , language, followers and policies .

  21. #21

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    "Itís a disgrace when you see people trying to get that vote overturned. Because thatís fascism. Straight up. Pure and simple. Flying in the face of democracy, no matter what, because you donít like what ****ing happened.Ē

    You can't disagree with that, it's the same as the Democrats trying to setup Trump to stop him being president, it's fascism and we don't want none of that in our society. Just accept the results at the ballot box and live with it
    We're seeing the calibre of politician who is pushing for Brexit tonight and, frankly, they are all bloody awful. We also know that part of the reason for this is that there is no real argument for Brexit, none that is being made at least, apart from the fact that people voted for it several years ago. It's not democracy if you continue to head in one direction once the evidence has changed and is starting to confirm it's the wrong direction, it's just pigheaded.

  22. #22

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If you read the post its saying that both sides lunge to the left and right is creating the very beasts that head up these parties .

    It's generally accepted that it's not nice politics anymore, from either side , these extremes are putting awful people in charge of these parties and as each one spouts its hatred , it fuels the wrong type of politics that decent people like and want .

    So many people feel lost , with no real party to attach themselves too, and that includes some very long serving (decent ) socialist.
    So if I understand you, you're talking about the leadership of the parties. If the leadership are the alt left, who is the the regular left?

  23. #23
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,779

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    We're seeing the calibre of politician who is pushing for Brexit tonight and, frankly, they are all bloody awful. We also know that part of the reason for this is that there is no real argument for Brexit, none that is being made at least, apart from the fact that people voted for it several years ago. It's not democracy if you continue to head in one direction once the evidence has changed and is starting to confirm it's the wrong direction, it's just pigheaded.
    You must have missed the global trade reset currently underway.

  24. #24

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So if I understand you, you're talking about the leadership of the parties. If the leadership are the alt left, who is the the regular left?
    The ones not the alt left , if you think its hunky dory within the Labour without splits i'm worried or living on another planet,its not just about the party its everyone associated to it , and its spokesperson for it ?

  25. #25
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,779

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Did you see the size of the impeach crowd rally city took more away to Rochdale on a Tuesday night in Winter.
    100,000 applied for tickets in Florida, and they are putting up cinema screens outside .. Impeach, Impeach!


  26. #26

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The ones not the alt left , if you think its hunky dory within the Labour without splits i'm worried or living on another planet,its not just about the party its everyone associated to it , and its spokesperson for it ?
    I haven't given opinions, I've just been asking for an explanation of alt left. I know names associated with the alt right (generally American) so I wondered who is associated with the alt left (you're saying they're British, I think).

    I'm wondering what they are doing to rile up the alt right.

  27. #27

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I haven't given opinions, I've just been asking for an explanation of alt left. I know names associated with the alt right (generally American) so I wondered who is associated with the alt left (you're saying they're British, I think).

    I'm wondering what they are doing to rile up the alt right.
    Being an alternative to the right .

  28. #28

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Being an alternative to the right .
    It sounds like you're describing different degrees of left (centre left, far left) rather than alt left.

  29. #29

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It sounds like you're describing different degrees of left (centre left, far left) rather than alt left.
    It could be left or right alt , or alt left of the right, or right alt of the left , its complicated, it does however just keeps delivering lunatics .

  30. #30

    Re: At Last A Real Political Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Being an alternative to the right .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •