Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 48 of 48

Thread: All not well in the Wales camp?

  1. #31

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Tony, I'd say the current crop of players Giggs had at his disposal is better all round than any players Speed and Coleman had to pick from, whether they are young or not. But I guess this is maybe a discussion for another thread?
    I totally agree, not a lover of Giggs, but he’s in the same position as Tosh was 11 years ago.

    We can’t say “you don’t win anything with kids”, as it’s been proved wrong.

    I just wish he (Giggs), would take the shackles off the kids, as Fergie did at United.

    They are bursting a gut to attack, but are playing under orders. As you say, better kids than we’ve had for a long time

  2. #32
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,694

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    All's well that ends well

  3. #33

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    All's well that ends well
    Heís now a better manager than a husband or brother (which isnít hard).
    Heís got it spot on the last two games as was unlucky against Slovakia and Croatia too.

  4. #34

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    All's well that ends well

    Some beauties in there

  5. #35

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

    Some beauties in there
    I hope we get the chance in 4 or 5 months time to trot out some of the similar posts/predictions/opinions on Neil Harris. Thereís a lot of things been put in writing before the brain has been put into gear.

  6. #36

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    I did notice that our ĎAshí didnít join in the initial celebrations on the pitch, but he did appear for the lap of honour. However, I noticed ( I watch him a lot!) that only one player, his former colleague Ben Davis actually spoke to him.
    Read into that what you will. Personally Iím hoping itís the last time we ever see him in a Welsh shirt, after all, he is well down the pecking order now, thankfully Giggs obviously doesnít rate him.

  7. #37

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I did notice that our ĎAshí didnít join in the initial celebrations on the pitch, but he did appear for the lap of honour. However, I noticed ( I watch him a lot!) that only one player, his former colleague Ben Davis actually spoke to him.
    Read into that what you will. Personally Iím hoping itís the last time we ever see him in a Welsh shirt, after all, he is well down the pecking order now, thankfully Giggs obviously doesnít rate him.
    I like your commitment and consistency.

    Itís a rare trait to have these days.

  8. #38

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I like your commitment and consistency.

    It’s a rare trait to have these days.
    I’m like a dog with a bone !

  9. #39

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I’m like a dog with a bone !
    I admire it.

  10. #40
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,298

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I did notice that our ‘Ash’ didn’t join in the initial celebrations on the pitch, but he did appear for the lap of honour. However, I noticed ( I watch him a lot!) that only one player, his former colleague Ben Davis actually spoke to him.
    Read into that what you will. Personally I’m hoping it’s the last time we ever see him in a Welsh shirt, after all, he is well down the pecking order now, thankfully Giggs obviously doesn’t rate him.
    Why do I get the hint of an impression he is not exactly your favourite player?
    Or am I misreading what you say.

  11. #41

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why do I get the hint of an impression he is not exactly your favourite player?
    Or am I misreading what you say.
    “Hint of an impression” ?...........I’m getting soft!

  12. #42

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    “Hint of an impression” ?...........I’m getting soft!
    The fact that during the spontaneity of celebrating our qualification for the finals, you chose to focus your attention on someone not joining in, speaks volumes about your commitment to your cause.
    Have you ever been diagnosed with OCD?

  13. #43

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The fact that during the spontaneity of celebrating our qualification for the finals, you chose to focus your attention on someone not joining in, speaks volumes about your commitment to your cause.
    Have you ever been diagnosed with OCD?
    The fact you think he actually was speaks volumes about you too

  14. #44

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    I actually only noticed when I watched it again today on TV.

    Hopefully none of us will have to put up with this much longer.

  15. #45

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The fact that during the spontaneity of celebrating our qualification for the finals, you chose to focus your attention on someone not joining in, speaks volumes about your commitment to your cause.
    Have you ever been diagnosed with OCD?
    Itís very weird.

  16. #46

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Itís very weird.
    I find it funny. Because he clearly didnít spend his celebration doing what was said.. heís saying it to wind up the usual suspects that comment every time he logs in

  17. #47

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I did notice that our ‘Ash’ didn’t join in the initial celebrations on the pitch, but he did appear for the lap of honour. However, I noticed ( I watch him a lot!) that only one player, his former colleague Ben Davis actually spoke to him.
    Read into that what you will. Personally I’m hoping it’s the last time we ever see him in a Welsh shirt, after all, he is well down the pecking order now, thankfully Giggs obviously doesn’t rate him.
    What's yer take on Ben Woodburn GB? seems currently out of favour, but as he's English fack him is it ?

  18. #48

    Re: All not well in the Wales camp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    What's yer take on Ben Woodburn GB? seems currently out of favour, but as he's English fack him is it ?
    When he cracked that winner against Austria, you could hear the shout of "feck off back to England" within a 20 mile radius of Grangetown.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •