+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chuka Ununna

Chuka Ununna

Is now on his 3rd polital party this year! I wonder if he will move to the Tories if Boris gets rejected?

Re: Chuka Ununna

he should trigger an election really he'd probably win looking at the last result ( see below )

I thought initially it was a brave leap for an MP , that is at the center left of the Labour party and capable ,good on the eye , in this sad world of appearances .

I do remember a long time ago in Labours other world, being touting as the UK's version of Obama ,how times change,

He was always buggered after the antisemitism moments as he has close ties to the friends of Israel and labours Jewish movement and the parties move to the left , away from its Blair era , although he back Ed Milliband I think?? not the Blairite brother David , he saw all this coming back in 2015 and should have jumped sooner as he might be the Liberal Democrat leader by now, and potentially make a bigger and better noise , in my opinion .

Some will now see it as more opportunistic ,whcih is what it looks like .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuka_...litical_career

General election 2017:
    Streatham

Labour: Chuka Umunna 38,212
    Conservative: Kim Caddy 11,927
    Liberal : Alex Davies 3,611
    Green: Nicole Griffiths 1,696
    UKIP : Robert Stephenson 349

Re: Chuka Ununna

He has no chance of winning a by-election for the Lib Dems in his current seat.

The people of Streatham voted for a Labour MP - and they got a 'Blue Labour' weasel in Chuka Umunna.

His past words about the Lib Dems should come back to haunt him. If so - good.