+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do we want first game?

Re: Who do we want first game?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Who was it who said it would be Bournemouth away last year - I'd be interested to hear their opinion.

We've been away on the first day for the past three years, so I reckon we'll be at home this time.

The first meeting with the jacks in recent years has tended to be in November - I reckon that'll be the case this time as well.
    Man Utd are playing AC Milan on Saturday 3rd at the Millennium. I'd imagine we'll almost certainly be away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Man Utd are playing AC Milan on Saturday 3rd at the Millennium. I'd imagine we'll almost certainly be away from home.
    Or, Friday night, Sunday

MU in the "International champions cup".
    Going back a bit aren't they?

Unless the BBC have been on the phone to SW Police and have told them they want another Panorama documentary.

In which case it will be Millwall home 3pm.

The NFL of next season kicks off with the historic rivalry of Chicago versus Green Bay. Why can't we kick off the season with a massive game in the same fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    Don’t really care but it would be nice for once to have the first game, Boxing Day and last game at home as if I correctly recall all these fixtures were away last season.
    Well I’m happy😃

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    The NFL of next season kicks off with the historic rivalry of Chicago versus Green Bay. Why can't we kick off the season with a massive game in the same fashion?
    Clubs don't want big games on the first and last day of the season, as they already are guaranteed a big crowd.