+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rory

Rory

Is he Alan Partridge in disguise?

Re: Rory

Why does Emily keep picking on Boris?

Rory in my view has struggled in tonight's debate . Although I think he's s decent sort , but too May like to win .

Gove and Hunt seem to have the brains .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Rory in my view has struggled in tonight's debate . Although I think he's s decent sort , but too May like to win .

Gove and Hunt seem to have the brains .
    Gove is obsessed with Corbyn, he mentioned him at least 20 times

Boris is a blithering idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why does Emily keep picking on Boris?
    I noticed that ,very softer with others , Boris us good at ignoring her though .

Strangely she attacks Boris and over rides the poor people actual question to the panel , she didn't even thank them for there participation ,she's no Packman, he'd have crucified all of them

Wasn't allowed to speak much but IMO Sajid Javid made the best of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Gove is obsessed with Corbyn, he mentioned him at least 20 times
    Yes very noticeable, supprised Boris didn't have a did or Hunt ,they have been vocal on the chap previously.

I'm guessing Gove is speaking to the people who will vote for him, if he makes it to the last 2 , he was at him at the dsspach box in May's absence ,he has a quick mind and retort,

Not a single mention of dear Farage 🤔🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Johnny View Post
    Is he supposed to be funny ?

Speculative frenzy about what was wrong with Angela Merkel today. Johnson got a mention... was she afraid that the coked-up ex-public schoolboy as PM would try to throw a leg over her... has she had word a global apocalypse is near... or has the new intern failed to master the remote control butt plug that's embedded in her porcine Aris?

You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Speculative frenzy about what was wrong with Angela Merkel today. Johnson got a mention... was she afraid that the coked-up ex-public schoolboy as PM would try to throw a leg over her... has she had word a global apocalypse is near... or has the new intern failed to master the remote control butt plug that's embedded in her porcine Aris?

You decide.
    It's more likely that the Ukrainian fella just told her that Trump knows everything! There have been some very naughty political moves going on behind the scenes involving quite a few countries. I hope she makes a full recovery.

You decide.

Gosh poor lady.

She doesn't deserve that ridicule.

I think more than many other western leaders she showed great sympathy with the migrants crisis , in a big and brave way, and got a lot of other countries out of jail ,by taking so many into Germany .

You decide.

Active denial system according to the full on tin foilers, renegade OTM in Germany as well, just a coincidence !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Active denial system according to the full on tin foilers, renegade OTM in Germany as well, just a coincidence !!!
    I honestly dont understand your point ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gosh poor lady.

She doesn't deserve that ridicule.

I think more than many other western leaders she showed great sympathy with the migrants crisis , in a big and brave way, and got a lot of other countries out of jail ,by taking so many into Germany .
    I've provided links to the Kalergi Plan several times. The agenda is to further fracture, divide and weaken white majority countries. Mass immigration is but one of many tools being deployed. The Yanks have overtaken Germany, France and Sweden on that front with Neocon Don at the helm who's rapidly becoming the biggest swamp creature in US history.

I read recently that the most asylum seekers Japan has ever taken in during any 12-month period was 40. It appears they want to maintain their culture.

I've provided links to the Kalergi Plan several times. The agenda is to further fracture, divide and weaken white majority countries. Mass immigration is but one of many tools being deployed. The Yanks have overtaken Germany, France and Sweden on that front with Neocon Don at the helm who's rapidly becoming the biggest swamp creature in US history.

I read recently that the most asylum seekers Japan has ever taken in during any 12-month period was 40. It appears they want to maintain their culture.
    Help my white person culture is being wiped out by the white people in control of pulling the strings of the various governments for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Help my white person culture is being wiped out by the white people in control of pulling the strings of the various governments for some reason.
    Are you referring to the globalist banking class and the multinational corporations?

So is it a right agenda, I'm not sure who is to benefit ,is it the migrants or the white folk, if its an white agenda would not destroy itself in the end ?