+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rory

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Speculative frenzy about what was wrong with Angela Merkel today. Johnson got a mention... was she afraid that the coked-up ex-public schoolboy as PM would try to throw a leg over her... has she had word a global apocalypse is near... or has the new intern failed to master the remote control butt plug that's embedded in her porcine Aris?

You decide.

Gosh poor lady.

She doesn't deserve that ridicule.

I think more than many other western leaders she showed great sympathy with the migrants crisis , in a big and brave way, and got a lot of other countries out of jail ,by taking so many into Germany .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gosh poor lady.

She doesn't deserve that ridicule.

I think more than many other western leaders she showed great sympathy with the migrants crisis , in a big and brave way, and got a lot of other countries out of jail ,by taking so many into Germany .
    I've provided links to the Kalergi Plan several times. The agenda is to further fracture, divide and weaken white majority countries. Mass immigration is but one of many tools being deployed. The Yanks have overtaken Germany, France and Sweden on that front with Neocon Don at the helm who's rapidly becoming the biggest swamp creature in US history.

I read recently that the most asylum seekers Japan has ever taken in during any 12-month period was 40. It appears they want to maintain their culture.

I've provided links to the Kalergi Plan several times. The agenda is to further fracture, divide and weaken white majority countries. Mass immigration is but one of many tools being deployed. The Yanks have overtaken Germany, France and Sweden on that front with Neocon Don at the helm who's rapidly becoming the biggest swamp creature in US history.

I read recently that the most asylum seekers Japan has ever taken in during any 12-month period was 40. It appears they want to maintain their culture.
    Help my white person culture is being wiped out by the white people in control of pulling the strings of the various governments for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Help my white person culture is being wiped out by the white people in control of pulling the strings of the various governments for some reason.
    Are you referring to the globalist banking class and the multinational corporations?

So is it a right agenda, I'm not sure who is to benefit ,is it the migrants or the white folk, if its an white agenda would not destroy itself in the end ?