+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: parking at Bristol airport

parking at Bristol airport

looking at maybe 2 or 3 weeks in the summer,

when we park at heathrow we normally use purple parking, we like the meet and greet setup, dont really want to have to wait around for 30 mins for a shuttle

Re: parking at Bristol airport

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

when we park at heathrow we normally use purple parking, we like the meet and greet setup, dont really want to have to wait around for 30 mins for a shuttle

I usually use Bristol Airports own Silver zone, it's not meet and great but quite well run and you usually don't have to wait long at all for a bus, if you sign on to Bristol airport they give a 10% discount on parking!

https://www.bristolairport.co.uk/par...caAlqdEALw_wcB

There is a new multi storey car park directly opposite the terminal which we used last year.
    Plenty of spaces , a little more expensive than the long term parking but no handing in any keys and also no waiting for the shuttle bus when you return.
    Just a short stroll to the terminal.
    Sign up to the Bristol airport car parking and a minimum 10% off , current offers are 25%, these offers are for all the parking at Bristol.

I use a Goblin Coombe Farm which is a bit like The Highway Man in Cardiff.Cheap,reliable and easy enough to get to.
    You park there and they mini bus you in,suits us.

I've used all available options at Bristol over the years but the best option for cost effective and convenient is the new multi story. I parked for 3 days in May and it was £3 more than the silver zone but I didn't have to get a bus or talk to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    I use a Goblin Coombe Farm which is a bit like The Highway Man in Cardiff.Cheap,reliable and easy enough to get to.
    You park there and they mini bus you in,suits us.
    Goblin Combe are pretty good although there is sometimes a bit of a delay before they pick you up - and they are SW of the airport and better for those arriving from my direction. There are still a number of cheaper and dodgier options if you don't mind you car being deposited miles away without your knowledge between the time you drop it off and collect it. If you own a car that's not worth that much money the Airport Tavern is the nearest to the airport. Not recommended for the wealthy punters on CCMB, of course....

thanks for the helpful replies

i had looked at silver parking, but the multistory looks a winner

I will get it booked up this evening i think

Oakwood parking just outside the entry to the airport

thanks for the helpful replies

i had looked at silver parking, but the multistory looks a winner

I will get it booked up this evening i think
    You can book some of the parking at Bristol Airport through Purple Parking, so check the prices there before booking directly