Whilst they are being shafted by their American owners, you can also argue that their current approach is the only way for a club of their size (ours as well) to remain sustainable.

Some of the money being spent on by the top half championship clubs and the lower half premier league clubs is reckless and ridiculous.

I hope we now move into a time where clubs will be more willing to develop their own talent and allow it to flourish rather than go for a 'success now' approach.

There is definitely a gap in the market for Swansea to exploit at present. If you remember a few years back when Southampton were churning out player after player through their academy, there's no doubt youngsters turned down more illustrious clubs to join Southampton due to the realistic chance of first team football.

Swansea now have the chance to become the Southampton of the next few years if they're patient.

I hope more clubs do this, as last nights u21 game showed, English players have closed the gap on their European counterparts substantially in the last few years.
England kept the ball better than a good France team for long periods and would have won in my opinion if Choudary didn't see the red mist.