Thread: Man charged with Manslaughter in relation to Sala

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Man charged with Manslaughter in relation to Sala

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Was the pilot found ?
    No

Just, a thought, unless the man they arrested is the owner of the plane or a mechanic who worked on it, I think the police have given out disinformation, i mean if they said the man was from York and was 60 years old then we would all including the media think it would be Henderson , of If they said he was from monaco and is 60 years old we would guess it to be Mckay.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Just, a thought, unless the man they arrested is the owner of the plane or a mechanic who worked on it, I think the police have given out disinformation, i mean if they said the man was from York and was 60 years old then we would all including the media think it would be Henderson , of If they said he was from monaco and is 60 years old we would guess it to be Mckay.
    Right, so because it doesn't fit your two main suspects, Miss Marple, you have concluded the police are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Do me a Faerber View Post
    Right, so because it doesn't fit your two main suspects, Miss Marple, you have concluded the police are wrong.
    Idiot read it again i did not say the police were wrong i said they put out disinformation not to point to the suspect

Idiot read it again i did not say the police were wrong i said they put out disinformation not to point to the suspect
    So, Miss Marple, the only logical explanation that the person who has been arrested does not fit either of your subjects is that they deliberately put out misinformation,

Quote Originally Posted by Do me a Faerber View Post
    So, Miss Marple, the only logical explanation that the person who has been arrested does not fit either of your subjects is that they deliberately put out misinformation,
    Do some research, David Henderson is not 64 he is 61!

Do some research, David Henderson is not 64 he is 61!

Reports above say different?

Wouldn't it be easier for them to say nothing instead?