+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fans banned over assault at Cardiff - Man Utd game

Re: Fans banned over assault at Cardiff - Man Utd game

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sadly, you're right. I wonder if the same people who get so agitated about having an away fan sat so close to them would behave the same way at a rugby game? I don't understand why, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't, yet it's come to be considered the norm at football.
    You have forgotten that you are not allowed to follow rugby and football so this would never happen 😄👍

Sadly, you're right. I wonder if the same people who get so agitated about having an away fan sat so close to them would behave the same way at a rugby game? I don't understand why, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't, yet it's come to be considered the norm at football.
    Hasn't there been a few instances lately where opposing fans have been attacked by Wales fans at the Millennium during International games? I seem to remember one where a few women were attacked by some knuckle draggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I did see that bit after I posted, fair play to those who stood up to them. ****ing bullies. How can a 47 year old man assault anyone ffs.
    FYP

So you would just let 3 grown men away with assaulting kids just because they bought a football ticket?

SOCIETY GONE SOFT YOU CAN'T EVEN REPEATEDLY PUNCH SOMEONE FOR SUPPORTING A DIFFERENT FOOTBALL TEAM ANYMORE!!!!!111!!!
    Oh give over......one was 22 and his brother was 16 I seen plenty of 16 - 22 year olds put 35 - 40 year olds out cold on their arses.
    you need to get out more. they were old enough to know better.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    They from Ely, in Cardiff.
    Maybe so but did the tickets go out to the public or was it our own fans selling spares.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Oh give over......one was 22 and his brother was 16 I seen plenty of 16 - 22 year olds put 35 - 40 year olds out cold on their arses.
    Somebody who owns or works at a youth club defending 34-47 year olds attacking a 16 year old isn't a great look to be honest

So what?

So you think it's ok they were assaulted then because they bought a ticket in the wrong end of a football match?

And you think the guys who assaulted them deserve no punishment?

So what?

So you think it's ok they were assaulted then because they bought a ticket in the wrong end of a football match?

And you think the guys who assaulted them deserve no punishment?
    Oh they bought a ticket in the wrong end bless em.....if you gonna do that keep your mouth shut and don't wear colours.
    these obviously didn't, so got what they deserved for being so stupid.

Oh they bought a ticket in the wrong end bless em.....if you gonna do that keep your mouth shut and don't wear colours.
    these obviously didn't, so got what they deserved for being so stupid.
    So you do think they deserved to be assaulted then? Good to know.

So you do think they deserved to be assaulted then? Good to know.
    Totally

Totally
    At least you own being an arse hole I suppose. Can't imagine purposely wanting to hurt someone just because they support a different football team, you must be quite the wanker.

Totally
    Are you some sort of lunatic?

At least you own being an arse hole I suppose. Can't imagine purposely wanting to hurt someone just because they support a different football team, you must be quite the wanker.
    lol.....i'm the type of wanker who if we were having a conversation in the pub you would of been put on your arse by now and i've thought that for over 10 years....but your the type of wanker that would never say what you say on here to anyones face cause where i come from we call your type a shitarse.

lol.....i'm the type of wanker who if we were having a conversation in the pub you would of been put on your arse by now and i've thought that for over 10 years....but your the type of wanker that would never say what you say on here to anyones face cause where i come from we call your type a shitarse.

I’d pay good money to see that.

Perhaps if you’d give him a clip when he was 16 he wouldn’t have turned into the pompous self righteous dickhead he’s turned into.

Never sure if it’s Beddau or Bedwas that is the Madison Square Garden of the CCMB but I do think it should be booked 🤪🤪🤪

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Never sure if it’s Beddau or Bedwas that is the Madison Square Garden of the CCMB but I do think it should be booked ������

Well if Croesy's up for it.....What about the first home game of the season little straightener out the back of the Napier we could make it a charity event and donate the proceeds to TOBW Ton-Pentre fund.

And what does that prove?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And what does that prove?
    proves you afto be careful how you act.....which is what this whole post is about Mr Bee

thanks for proving my point mate

thanks for proving my point mate
    That you are a Shitarse.....your most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Never sure if it’s Beddau or Bedwas that is the Madison Square Garden of the CCMB but I do think it should be booked ������
    It's Beddau - the place I almost moved to last year .

That you are a Shitarse.....your most welcome.
    My most welcome ?

Well if Croesy's up for it.....What about the first home game of the season little straightener out the back of the Napier we could make it a charity event and donate the proceeds to TOBW Ton-Pentre fund.
    Jean Claude Van Whisperer ?

It's Beddau - the place I almost moved to last year .
    You could have been the Harry Gibbs of this board Paul 🥊🥊🥊