+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blakey's Bootroom podcast today

Blakey's Bootroom podcast today

Re: Blakey's Bootroom podcast today

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Nathan , together with Jason Perry and Rob Phillips, were excellent last night at the Supporters Trust evening. A couple of hours of really good debate and frank opinions about CCFC structure and future prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    Nathan , together with Jason Perry and Rob Phillips, were excellent last night at the Supporters Trust evening. A couple of hours of really good debate and frank opinions about CCFC structure and future prospects.
    It was Nathan mentioning the Trust meeting on the podcast reminded me to go

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    It was Nathan mentioning the Trust meeting on the podcast reminded me to go
    I thought they were good entertainment but the bloke running the first hour before they came on was a bit boring

I thought they were good entertainment but the bloke running the first hour before they came on was a bit boring
    He was a bit, kept talking about money...sounded like one of those accountant types

I thought that Messrs Phillips, Perry and Blake were very entertaining and informative. The fact that they didn't always agree with each other on various issues made for interesting debate. Having said that one of the subjects that they were unanimous on was Leandro Bacuna. All three of them couldn't figure out where he was going to fit in, why on earth we signed him and why we gave him a 4 and a half year contract.

A great night

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    I thought that Messrs Phillips, Perry and Blake were very entertaining and informative. The fact that they didn't always agree with each other on various issues made for interesting debate. Having said that one of the subjects that they were unanimous on was Leandro Bacuna. All three of them couldn't figure out where he was going to fit in, why on earth we signed him and why we gave him a 4 and a half year contract.

A great night

I should say of course that the following facts may not be linked (make up your own mind).

Leandro Bacuna`s agents are Unique Sports Management.

A senior employee and registered football intermediary at USM is a certain James Warnock , son of Neil Warnock.

USM also act for , amongst others , Joe Ralls, Sean Morrison , Lee Tomlin and Rhys Healey. They also act for former players Anthony Pilkington and Mark Harris.

In the Summer of 2017 Sean Morrison left his then agent and moved to James Warnock. Shortly thereafter he was given a lucrative improved contract by CCFC.
    At around the same time Rhys Healey was given a new improved contract by CCFC.

I should say of course that the following facts may not be linked (make up your own mind).

Leandro Bacuna`s agents are Unique Sports Management.

A senior employee and registered football intermediary at USM is a certain James Warnock , son of Neil Warnock.

USM also act for , amongst others , Joe Ralls, Sean Morrison , Lee Tomlin and Rhys Healey. They also act for former players Anthony Pilkington and Mark Harris.

In the Summer of 2017 Sean Morrison left his then agent and moved to James Warnock. Shortly thereafter he was given a lucrative improved contract by CCFC.
    At around the same time Rhys Healey was given a new improved contract by CCFC.

Perhaps these not necessarily linked facts should be on the start a rumour thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Perhaps these not necessarily linked facts should be on the start a rumour thread !

Or a facts one.

There have been a number of transfers , contracts given, match appearance fees etc.over the last couple of seasons
    that don’t appear to make sense in terms of improving the team/ best use of available funds. Examples include Bacuna given a very long contract, Rhys Healey being given game time in a vital game ahead of a proven goal scorer ( plus a big pay rise),and the purchase of Lee Tomlin. The common link for all these is a footballagency which employs our manager’s son.He was personally involved in a number of those player contract matters.
    Other very dubious activities include giving lucrative playing contracts to the twin sons of a former football intermediary when neither are anywhere near the standard to improve the club football wise and were proven to be of inadequate standard by their previous record.That same agent has been involved in footballer transactions in which he is not licensed to act.