+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: War in Iran??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: War in Iran??

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This is another straight from the Iraq playbook of bullshit.

Do you think bombing the **** out of a place helps with an "authoritarian regime"?
    Exactly. Look where Iraq got us.
    If Trump wants to bomb an authoritarian regime he ought to start with his friends in Saudi.

President Trump said the U.S. military was “cocked and loaded” for a strike against Iran but he called it off when told 150 people would die.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/21/u...an-attack.html

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    If Trump wants to bomb an authoritarian regime he ought to start with his friends in Saudi.
    His friends?

BAE financials yesterday, did you see how much %age of turnover and profit the Saudi brigade contributed towards BAE and the UK balance of payments ?, I worked on the Tornado
    contract BAE & Saudi did back in the 80's, it was known then it was crooked AF, sweeteners from the company I worked for at the time were plentiful to MOD staff, wasn't even hidden back then. But then again I got to work in Saudi, every cloud, silver lining not really it's a shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    His friends?

BAE financials yesterday, did you see how much %age of turnover and profit the Saudi brigade contributed towards BAE and the UK balance of payments ?, I worked on the Tornado
    contract BAE & Saudi did back in the 80's, it was known then it was crooked AF, sweeteners from the company I worked for at the time were plentiful to MOD staff, wasn't even hidden back then. But then again I got to work in Saudi, every cloud, silver lining not really it's a shithole.
    A little birdie told me a few senior Tories also had their fingers in the pie indirectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A little birdie told me a few senior Tories also had their fingers in the pie indirectly.
    I was small fry (still am) MOD small fry were treated very nicely, lord knows what the Gentlemen were getting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Or better still " The US launched a cyber-attack on Iranian weapons systems on Thursday as President Trump pulled out of air strikes on the country"

With regards to Saudi your wrong about bombing ,you cant be in disgust at USA bombing Syria or Iran ,and suggest Saudi is okay to bomb , surely any bombing is a poor behavior