+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: War in Iran??

Re: War in Iran??

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Reports indicate Iran's air force has been placed on its highest state of readiness.

Attachment 3118
    If only. The Iranian air force is pretty sophisticated and well equipped. It has twice and many aircraft as the RAF.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If only. The Iranian air force is pretty sophisticated and well equipped. It has twice and many aircraft as the RAF.
    Who supplies their kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You're two minutes late, I was sure you would show up before 8pm!
    Well, to be fair I only look in now and again. You live here.

Adidas.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    My bad, I didn't realise that you read it and still thought he was speaking metaphorically.

Watch the footage of him saying it and then tell me he wasn't speaking literally.
    It is only with Trump that people jump on everything he says and take a stark literal meaning. It never happens with politicians. It is as if they are desperate to try to show him as bad and are clutching at straws. I'm not particularly pro Trump but speaking to some Americans recently they agreed that good or bad the politicians particularly the democrats would be trying to oust him anyway be had a they are accepted that a non-politician dared to stand against them and win.

Need more info, who was pushing for the strikes, etc.. It could even be part of a bigger game, with the China trade negotiations coming up next week. The Chinese economy is already feeling the heat due to US tarrifs and companies pulling out. If their flow of oil is disrupted they will be in more trouble. However, I fully expect the US to negotiate mutually beneficial trade deals with China, North Korea & Iran, but they may need a bit of gentle persuasion first.
    Q Brigade are on to it
    q.jpg

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It is only with Trump that people jump on everything he says and take a stark literal meaning. It never happens with politicians. It is as if they are desperate to try to show him as bad and are clutching at straws. I'm not particularly pro Trump but speaking to some Americans recently they agreed that good or bad the politicians particularly the democrats would be trying to oust him anyway be had a they are accepted that a non-politician dared to stand against them and win.
    Not true in the slightest. It's only with Trump that it's blatantly obvious that he doesn't know what he's talking about. He bleats about "clean coal" for f**ks sake.

Please watch the footage of the quote that I posted and come back with your reaction. If you genuinely don't think he's being literal then I don't know what's going on.

International

Not true in the slightest. It's only with Trump that it's blatantly obvious that he doesn't know what he's talking about. He bleats about "clean coal" for f**ks sake.

Please watch the footage of the quote that I posted and come back with your reaction. If you genuinely don't think he's being literal then I don't know what's going on.
    Not true in the slightest in your opinion.

Heisenberg

Not true in the slightest in your opinion.
    Watched the clip yet?

International

Watched the clip yet?
    Still just your opinion .

Heisenberg

Still just your opinion .
    A simple "no" would have sufficed.

They've been trying and failing to get rid of Teflon Don since around late 2015. They also used government agencies to spy on him, so their worst nightmare came true the moment he walked into the White House.

SerialBrain2: The reason President Trump tweeted "Prince of Whales" (part 3), have now watched all three parts which is required to put it all together.

BTW - Why don't you speak about the topic, instead of being obsessed with other posters? Come on mate, I know you can do better than this, since you are an ex-wannabe journalist yourself
    got the wrong guy there sorry pal

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    got the wrong guy there sorry pal
    Didn't you once have a blog?

Didn't you once have a blog?
    Absolutely not

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    SerialBrain2: The reason President Trump tweeted "Prince of Whales" (part 3), have now watched all three parts which is required to put it all together.

"What does Melania mean by this Hermes Croco bag and gloves.... we have to go back to Africa!"

Love it

"What does Melania mean by this Hermes Croco bag and gloves.... we have to go back to Africa!"

Love it
    This is next level stuff! Definitely not for amateurs

Absolutely not
    It must have been somebody else who wanted to be a journalist then

Heisenberg

This is next level stuff! Definitely not for amateurs
    I don't doubt your commitment for a second. It's mental

I don't doubt your commitment for a second. It's mental
    The only way out is via a secret exit located in a hidden galaxy. You have been warned

Heisenberg

The only way out is via secret exit located in a hidden galaxy. You have been warned
    If it wasn't so tragic it would be even funnier. Don't get me wrong, I still find it hilarious.

International

Absolutely not
    I think he may have had a television. But i may be wrong too.

Is American imperialism [backed by the English led UK Government] rearing its ugly head once more ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    All the pro Iranians will soon start moaning when they close the straights of Hormuz and send oil prices over the hill effecting petrol prices and thier lives.

Lets not kid ourselves when Iran prop up Hamas and Hezbollah,PLO there not doing it out of love ,its hatred , why are they camped in Syria ??

Once again the denial team are up and running , its almost as if they watch the world and can only see one view a very blinkered one at that .

Bloody region is lead by evil people who have little care for thier own , no democracy , just torture ,imprisonment and mediveal laws.

Yes the USA and UK have thier nasty agendas, but at least their own people can
    practice (freely ) thier choice of religion, woman have rights, children have access to broader education
    LBGT communities don,'t have to suffer persecution.
    People don't get stoned to death .
    Folk dont lose their limbs for theft crime .
    Females dont suffer genital mutilation.

I could go on for hours listing thier mediveal practices .

Barbaric nutters,

Thier yours to love, crack on.
    You can't say that about Muslims, don't you know it's racist!!! 🙄😉