+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another swansea sewer rat to jump ship?

Another swansea sewer rat to jump ship?

Re: Another swansea sewer rat to jump ship?

You wouldn't do the same? Born and raised in Leeds and a chance to play in the EPL close to home. No brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You wouldn't do the same? Born and raised in Leeds and a chance to play in the EPL close to home. No brainer.
    Gives it the biggun how much he loves Swansea and hates us, jumps ship. I'd do the same but I wouldn't do the badge kissing and other nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Gives it the biggun how much he loves Swansea and hates us, jumps ship. I'd do the same but I wouldn't do the badge kissing and other nonsense.
    He said he hated us?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    He said he hated us?
    Did the swim away when he scored, then posted photos celebrating our relegation etc, such as posting him celebrating scoring vs us saying "Easy" (they lost, by the way). I don't care and he's big enough to take the stick but doing all that and jumping ship the same summer...

What is it with Swansea players and their professed hatred of the City. So lame. Have any of our players done that?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Ginger people with thin facial hair covering

Immediate red card nqat

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    He said he hated us?
    Oh yes - he hates us with a passion - as do a few of them - and its not playing up either - my boy deals with many of them quite often and they know he's a Cardiff fan - some don't care but McBurnie for some strange reason really dislikes us and let my boy know about it (I don't think my boy reminding him he's never beaten a Cardiff team helped matters - I believe the youth of today refer to it as 'banter'

Also Potter kissed the badge and called himself a 'Jack Bstard' in the last game of the season and they loved him for it. He of course is now a Judas.....bunch of mugs.

What is it with Swansea players and their professed hatred of the City. So lame. Have any of our players done that?
    I know, it really is parochial nonsense, especially from players who weren't born in the area. They've had quite a few over the years, Monk, Tate, Trundle and now this Mc Burnie bloke who looks like he was brought up on a diet of Fish fingers and Micro chips. The season we went up and they came down was ample opportunity for some of ours to take the piss, yet there was nothing, not a thing. I think that over the past 10-15 years or so, Cardiff as a City has pulled away massively (rightly or wrongly) and there's a new kind of hatred for us down West, where as all we want them to do is lose a game of football, they seem to hate everything to do with Cardiff.

It's going down well! They think he's worth at least 20M...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...12-million/#76

That's a shame. Why don't they just buy Madine, he'd be cheaper!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Ginger people with thin facial hair covering

Immediate red card nqat
    The first pics of McBurnie being visited by his neighbours to say goodbye have been leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The first pics of McBurnie being visited by his neighbours to say goodbye have been leaked.

That looks like a cross between Andy Murray and Dracula

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Oh yes - he hates us with a passion - as do a few of them - and its not playing up either - my boy deals with many of them quite often and they know he's a Cardiff fan - some don't care but McBurnie for some strange reason really dislikes us and let my boy know about it (I don't think my boy reminding him he's never beaten a Cardiff team helped matters - I believe the youth of today refer to it as 'banter'

Also Potter kissed the badge and called himself a 'Jack Bstard' in the last game of the season and they loved him for it. He of course is now a Judas.....bunch of mugs.
    The last people you would ever want in the trenches with you, the Swansea board of Jenkins an co, any of there kiss the badge players, not to mention the fans, the lowest of the low who only started to follow their own country with bale and co at the euros......

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Isn’t that a clip from the original the hills have eyes.....

I seem to remember Bothroyd having a few cheeky chips at them.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Isn’t that a clip from the original the hills have eyes.....
    Niet. It's from 'The 'Burbs'.

They know how easy it is to be worshipped down there. All a swansea player has to do to become a legend and hero is to do some anti Cardiff thing..

It would make some sense if he was actually from Swansea, but he's from Leeds. Its bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It would make some sense if he was actually from Swansea, but he's from Leeds. Its bizarre
    Well they hate us more than Abertawe town, as it’s 2 easy 3 pointers , maybe that’s where it stems from

Hudson and others thought it was acceptable to chant Swansea rubbish on the promotion parade not so long ago.

If they get £20m for him, and it won’t be far off, that might give them some money to play with

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Hudson and others thought it was acceptable to chant Swansea rubbish on the promotion parade not so long ago.

If they get £20m for him, and it won’t be far off, that might give them some money to play with
    I dont think they will invest the money the same as they have done with the James money.

They know it makes them popular with most of the Swansea fans

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I know, it really is parochial nonsense, especially from players who weren't born in the area. They've had quite a few over the years, Monk, Tate, Trundle and now this Mc Burnie bloke who looks like he was brought up on a diet of Fish fingers and Micro chips. The season we went up and they came down was ample opportunity for some of ours to take the piss, yet there was nothing, not a thing. I think that over the past 10-15 years or so, Cardiff as a City has pulled away massively (rightly or wrongly) and there's a new kind of hatred for us down West, where as all we want them to do is lose a game of football, they seem to hate everything to do with Cardiff.
    Did Monk do it ?

I think he’s been quite reserved considering the stick we’ve given him.

The other 2 used it to hide the fact they were actually shit

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    It's going down well! They think he's worth at least 20M...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...12-million/#76
    What's the black hole they talk about? Is it a debt?