I have mentioned this before on this MB, a good number of years ago, it was the last time City played at Highfield road, some of my extended family are Cov supporters, I got my Brother in law a ticket in with our lot and we went to the game from the midlands using the bus service, on our way back to Hinckley the bus stopped in, I think it was Bedworth bus station, whilst the bus was stationary a bit of a commotion occurred outside the bus, a guy started kicking phuck out of someone else after a short time and whilst no one did anything the aggressor started stamping on the head of the chap being attacked, again no one did anything, I was with my brother in law and my son in law, and just said i cannot watch this, got off the bus and put myself in between the two fellas, I'm no fighter but once I stepped in the aggressor stopped the attack, I assisted the victim onto the bus and made sure he was OK, the aggressor then decided he wanted a bit more, came onto the bus and started again, with the bus driver this was quickly stopped and the aggressor removed from the bus, the bus continued peacefully to Hinckley.

(a) the aggressor alleged that the victim had assaulted his wife in the library.
(b) The victim never said thank you.
(c) I had no idea what the truth was.

I have like most I would guess, have seen the Mark Field incident via TV coverage and it did kinda bring back what had happened in my situation, the majority just sat gorping, Field, certainly MAN handled her IMO, but possibly justified in this instance?, she shouldn't have been there, could have been concealing. taking more than a blink of a second to assess the situation might have been a second too late.

I'm not sure i would step into a situation in current times.