Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
I found it odd that you would single out the iNews 99.5% quote published 4 days after the event without any context, which inferred the probabilty that nothing happened, even though the victim had absolutely no recollection of the event. This had the side effect of portraying Warboys as being 99.5% innocent. The only other refererence I could find to this 99.5% quote was a 2018 article in The Sun, and again it also appeared without any context.

There are much better sourced accounts of what happened which you ignored. The 2009 Telegraph interview is the most complete account, and after reading it I didn't have a feeling of being 99.9% sure that nothing happened. The author even refers to her as being a victim.

John Worboys: Victim Carrie Symonds' story

At the age of 19, Carrie Symonds was one of John Worboys' youngest victims.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...nds-story.html

--
And if you want to know what these woman had to go through, I would suggest giving this a listen. It should be clear how after over a hundred complaints, there was only ever one conviction for rape.

This monster travelled around with a professional rape kit that included powerful sedatives, gloves, sex toys, condoms, etc., and he was careful to minimize the risk of leaving behind any DNA evidence. None of his victims had any recollection of what happened, causing huge psychological trauma. His defence team also challenged every accusation in court, and they put every one of them through hell on the witness stand.

John Worboys victim says Met officers 'laughed' at her

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...20/rape-police

--
Anyway, I think we should leave it here Saint Bob, and I will bow to your superior rightousness, and unparalleled walking on water powers. I'm just a lowly street fighter with a knack for getting to the bottom of things, in a less than elegant way.
I was the person who posted the link on here to the 2009 story you say I ignored .

I don't know why you are arguing with me about that quote, you should be telling the person who said it that she's wrong because you know better than her.