+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211

Boris Johnson: Police called to Tory leadership contender's home

The pro Boris press/media mmmmm ??

"The caller was concerned for the welfare of a female neighbor. So taped it .

Classic man moment : Ms Symonds is allegedly heard saying the MP had ruined a sofa with red wine: "You just don't care for anything because you're spoilt. You have no care for money or anything."

Alleged : Get off me Boris out of my flat .

Sounds like the lad was on it ,man votes up .

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

If indeed he has bagged a few more man votes than this a further sad indicator of how acceptable boorish behaviour (get off I believe was mentioned) is these days.

If you question bad behaviour these days you get ‘free speech’ or ‘virtue signalling’ thrown back at you by these ignoramuses.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    If indeed he has bagged a few more man votes than this a further sad indicator of how acceptable boorish behaviour (get off I believe was mentioned) is these days.

If you question bad behaviour these days you get ‘free speech’ or ‘virtue signalling’ thrown back at you by these ignoramuses.

Just image how many policemen would be needed to police every domestic dispute like this in the UK , thank god the the lady with recording device was poised and ready,remarkable timing, lol

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Just image how many policemen would be needed to police every domestic dispute like this in the UK , thank god the the lady with recording device was poised and ready,remarkable timing, lol
    So many people in the UK seem to be under the impression that Boris is your typical man next door who you could have a friendly pint with - it baffles me.

I think it's very clear which side the anti-Corbyn/Trump BBC and Guardian are on. They clearly prefer the Blairites, May and Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It sounds like nothing happened but the ideas it record it was a noble one initially. Recorded evidence vocally is used in domestic violence cases as it gives the CPS an indicator of the scene and emotional state of the victim.

From what I have read the female was screaming ‘get off’ which if that was passed down the line by the reporting party would upgrade the call to an immediate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think it's very clear which side the anti-Corbyn/Trump BBC and Guardian are on. They clearly prefer the Blairites, May and Hillary
    Perhaps you could point out the obvious bias, spin and inaccuracies contained in the Guardian's report on the incident.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ew-call-police

*excuse typos

From what I have read the female was screaming ‘get off’ which if that was passed down the line by the reporting party would upgrade the call to an immediate.
    Get off what? The phone? The laptop? The sofa? Was he humping her? It's not very clear what was going on!

Get off what? The phone? The laptop? The sofa? Was he humping her? It's not very clear what was going on!
    You’ve proved my point. If a report of ‘get off’ is heard then any call dispatcher in any Police Contact centre will upgrade that to an immediate.

The quote was "Get off me".

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-johnsons-home

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Maybe he was calming her down and stopping her from destroying the place? The reports say she was shouting and chucking things about. Probably a bit too much wine. More suspicious is the woman who called the police AND contacted the Guardian. It seems like she was on a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Maybe he was calming her down and stopping her from destroying the place? The reports say she was shouting and chucking things about. Probably a bit too much wine. More suspicious is the woman who called the police AND contacted the Guardian. It seems like she was on a mission.
    Nothing wrong with her calling the Police. Nothing suspicious about that bearing in mind two people having what sounds like a violent argument.

As for calling the Guardian, well I guess tahe has to answer for that.

Money I’d suggest.

Nothing wrong with her calling the Police. Nothing suspicious about that bearing in mind two people having what sounds like a violent argument.

As for calling the Guardian, well I guess tahe has to answer for that.

Money I’d suggest.
    Or they spotted an opportunity for a bit of political mischievousness perhaps?

It sounds like the woman was being violent/unruly, while Boris was trying to calm her down.

It sounds like the woman was being violent/unruly, while Boris was trying to calm her down.
    BBC reporter: "But does what allegedly happened in the London flat Mr Johnson shares with his partner really matter? His critics will say yes. They argue that we need someone of good character who can make difficult decisions and work under pressure."

So even if Boris was calm and being the peacemaker, he's now unfit to be PM according to the BBC

'Unruly'? Didn't she know her place?

As to Boris being the peacemaker - you seem to have contorted an explanation for what happened out of the selected transcripts that defies the limited evidence available. To me it sounds like Boris Johnson was being an entitled, boorish twat, and throwing his considerable weight around. Nothing new there.

And of course the Guardian will look to score points off Johnson, and Corbyn, and Trump. And of course they identify with the Blairite group in the PLP as they do with the Labour Friends of Israel. The difference being that Johnson and Trump seem to thrive on liberal media attacks whilst Corbyn gets buried by them. However, it doesn't make the Guardian report wrong, or most of their commentary on what it says about our future PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'Unruly'? Didn't she know her place?

As to Boris being the peacemaker - you seem to have contorted an explanation for what happened out of the selected transcripts that defies the limited evidence available. To me it sounds like Boris Johnson was being an entitled, boorish twat, and throwing his considerable weight around. Nothing new there.

And of course the Guardian will look to score points off Johnson, and Corbyn, and Trump. And of course they identify with the Blairite group in the PLP as they do with the Labour Friends of Israel. The difference being that Johnson and Trump seem to thrive on liberal media attacks whilst Corbyn gets buried by them. However, it doesn't make the Guardian report wrong, or most of their commentary on what it says about our future PM.
    But the report said Boris was calm and his partner was screaming. Much ado about nothing me thinks, but the BBC have shown their true colours. I can't see the blue rinse brigade being taken in by this though, and his support will probably go up!

Why do so many people refer to this prick as Boris? It makes him sound like he’s a mate. Johnson is a nasty piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Why do so many people refer to this prick as Boris? It makes him sound like he’s a mate. Johnson is a nasty piece of work.
    Yeah, it's weird. Boris and Hillary. What's so special about them?

I can't remember the lady's name but she was a journalist working alongside Boris Johnson before he became a politician, and was interviewed on the Today programme (Radio 4) this morning. She recalled that he had quite a temper, possibly worse than that of Gordon Brown (who apparently was quite a different character behind the scenes, to the one we saw in public).

Boris certainly knows how to play his audience, witness the way he dodged questions about the incident with the girl friend during the hustings interview and got the audience on his side. He seems to get by on bluff and bluster - I don't think this will get him very far with EU negotiators!

Boris and Farage England's finest some say.

Perhaps they are issuing their readers with recording and listening devices as part of their subscription services ??

Is the paper left leaning,middling left liberal , lite Tory, social democrat ,need to set that social democrat , ex Labour Part card carrying member , Rod Liddle on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I can't remember the lady's name but she was a journalist working alongside Boris Johnson before he became a politician, and was interviewed on the Today programme (Radio 4) this morning. She recalled that he had quite a temper, possibly worse than that of Gordon Brown (who apparently was quite a different character behind the scenes, to the one we saw in public).

Boris certainly knows how to play his audience, witness the way he dodged questions about the incident with the girl friend during the hustings interview and got the audience on his side. He seems to get by on bluff and bluster - I don't think this will get him very far with EU negotiators!
    Sonia Purnell has history with him though
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Just-Boris-.../dp/1845137167

Churchill had a terrible temper , a lot of high profile leaders do , Its pressure release, part of there ambition drive ,born form frustration

But the report said Boris was calm and his partner was screaming. Much ado about nothing me thinks, but the BBC have shown their true colours. I can't see the blue rinse brigade being taken in by this though, and his support will probably go up!
    https://www.bmgresearch.co.uk/is-the...ity-in-the-uk/

"Perhaps this is a classic case of confirmation bias. This is when people remember or interpret information selectively, or in a biased way that confirms their preexisting beliefs. The effect tends to be stronger for emotionally charged and deeply entrenched social issues. Issues like Brexit for instance."

I see you've, yet again, carefully weighed up the evidence, balanced the pros and cons in your unbiased way and come to exactly the same conclusion as you always do - the person you consider to be the anti globalist is 100% right.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    https://www.bmgresearch.co.uk/is-the...ity-in-the-uk/

"Perhaps this is a classic case of confirmation bias. This is when people remember or interpret information selectively, or in a biased way that confirms their preexisting beliefs. The effect tends to be stronger for emotionally charged and deeply entrenched social issues. Issues like Brexit for instance."

I see you've, yet again, carefully weighed up the evidence, balanced the pros and cons in your unbiased way and come to exactly the same conclusion as you always do - the person you consider to be the anti globalist is 100% right.
    Lol I read all sources matey, and I know exactly what is going on