+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

If indeed he has bagged a few more man votes than this a further sad indicator of how acceptable boorish behaviour (get off I believe was mentioned) is these days.

If you question bad behaviour these days you get ‘free speech’ or ‘virtue signalling’ thrown back at you by these ignoramuses.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    If indeed he has bagged a few more man votes than this a further sad indicator of how acceptable boorish behaviour (get off I believe was mentioned) is these days.

If you question bad behaviour these days you get ‘free speech’ or ‘virtue signalling’ thrown back at you by these ignoramuses.

Just image how many policemen would be needed to police every domestic dispute like this in the UK , thank god the the lady with recording device was poised and ready,remarkable timing, lol

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Just image how many policemen would be needed to police every domestic dispute like this in the UK , thank god the the lady with recording device was poised and ready,remarkable timing, lol
    So many people in the UK seem to be under the impression that Boris is your typical man next door who you could have a friendly pint with - it baffles me.