+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Leave the poor woman alone... Or leave poor Boris alone?

I ask this question because you didn't seem to be particularly concerned about her welfare when you accused her of being "unruly", wrongfully stated that she was a rape victim (even though you only deal in facts), minimised the fact that someone you believe was a rape victim had shouted for Boris to "get off" her ("was he humping her?") and also summarise the entire event as Boris "spilling wine on the sofa".

You were happy to defend Boris for two pages of posts until you were put in the awkward position of having to dig yourself out of a hole you had made for yourself by making a false claim.

Now you're making out as though everyone else is being out of order by talking about the likely next leader of the country being involved in a domestic dispute in which the police were called to the property.

You don't have the moral high ground in this thread by any stretch.
    I knew you would be along to offer Bob support in his quest to declare John Worboys innocent.

For the record, I only heard about it a few days later, and I think your behaviour is despicable.

Heisenberg

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I knew you would be along to offer Bob support in his quest to declare John Worboys innocent.

For the record, I only heard about it a few days later, and I think your behaviour is despicable.
    You've got a PM.