+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You can argue the semantics as much as you like, but I don't think anybody with absolutely no recollection of events could be 99.5% sure that nothing happened.

The fact she went to the police claiming she may have been drugged and assaulted should tell you that was not the case.

This is my last word on the matter, and I think it's shameful that this lady has been used as a political football just because of her personal relationship with Boris.

It's time to get back to the politics, and leave them in peace.
    Instead of offering the apology that you should have given for falsely claiming that I was declaring the innocence of a serial rapist, you continue to double down on your bullshit and hold yourself completely unaccountable for your actions.

If you knew me, then you'd know that it doesn't get much lower than what you've accused me of and I'm not going to let it lie.

Since you haven't apologised like I told you to in the PM I sent you, just know that if I ever find out who you are, you should watch your back. You were given a warning... now you've got a threat.

You should know that this isn't a Croesy/Beddau threat either. I'm absolutely serious. If you want to treat it as a joke, then that's even better for me.

Your actions on the internet can have real life consequences, as you may soon find out.

That's my last word on the matter.

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Instead of offering the apology that you should have given for falsely claiming that I was declaring the innocence of a serial rapist, you continue to double down on your bullshit and hold yourself completely unaccountable for your actions.

If you knew me, then you'd know that it doesn't get much lower than what you've accused me of and I'm not going to let it lie.

Since you haven't apologised like I told you to in the PM I sent you, just know that if I ever find out who you are, you should watch your back. You were given a warning... now you've got a threat.

You should know that this isn't a Croesy/Beddau threat either. I'm absolutely serious. If you want to treat it as a joke, then that's even better for me.

Your actions on the internet can have real life consequences, as you may soon find out.

That's my last word on the matter.
    I've always known you were a nutter, and now you've gone and let the whole world know our little secret!