Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
I'm not me being rich with the facts, it's more a case of you trying to find Worboys innocent because it suits your political agenda.

I actually based my assumptions of the source Telegraph article, where they referred to her as a victim. The reference to the 99.9% that was tacked onto the end in your link is from a completely different source.

From the Telegraph:

"Seeing that his spiked champagne had had no effect, Worboys stopped the cab and joined her in the back of the taxi to have a drink.

Miss Symonds started to feel uncomfortable: "I played the age card and told him I was very young, only 19, and needed to go home."

He tried another tack, praising her drinking capabilities and challenging her to down a shot of vodka for £50 and a free lift home.

"I downed it, which was stupid, as I just wanted to get home.From that point on I can't really remember what happened.

"He seemed to be this sad man who had no one to celebrate with him. I pitied him, I didn't feel frightened - I just thought he was weird."

When she finally did get home, Miss Symonds collapsed in front of her mother, vomiting and laughing hysterically before passing out until 3pm the next day.

"What I hate is that I lost control, having refused the champagne before," she said. "I got totally the wrong impression - I thought he was a sad loser while he thought he was a bit of a stud
."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...nds-story.html

From the above interview, she clearly had no recollection about what went on in the taxi, or afterwards.

Regarding the 99.9% quote, do you have a link to the original source video? How do you know that she wasn't in denial, or she just didn't want to discuss the details on national TV? I think you are pushing just a little bit too hard on this one Bob, and it's all a bit unsavoury to be honest.
Sadly this post has lost its direction at times ,one could say been highjacked, my OP was of a light hearted nature ,not once thinking there was a ground swell of lads on CCMB likely to support the blonde buffoon , lol.