+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Join the queue.......

P.S. I was recently accused by our local fantasist of supporting someone who I have never even mentioned on here or anywhere else. Such behaviour is quite bizarre and desperate.
    You're another one who plays fast and loose with the facts in order to shape a narrative that is acceptable to your way of thinking. I would put you one notch behind lardy in the delusion stakes, although it's very close

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You can argue the semantics as much as you like, but I don't think anybody with absolutely no recollection of events could be 99.5% sure that nothing happened.

The fact she went to the police claiming she may have been drugged and assaulted should tell you that was not the case.

This is my last word on the matter, and I think it's shameful that this lady has been used as a political football just because of her personal relationship with Boris.

It's time to get back to the politics, and leave them in peace.

Well done. Good effort. That lasted 9 minutes!

Heisenberg

You can argue the semantics as much as you like, but I don't think anybody with absolutely no recollection of events could be 99.5% sure that nothing happened.

The fact she went to the police claiming she may have been drugged and assaulted should tell you that was not the case.

This is my last word on the matter, and I think it's shameful that this lady has been used as a political football just because of her personal relationship with Boris.

It's time to get back to the politics, and leave them in peace.
    Instead of offering the apology that you should have given for falsely claiming that I was declaring the innocence of a serial rapist, you continue to double down on your bullshit and hold yourself completely unaccountable for your actions.

If you knew me, then you'd know that it doesn't get much lower than what you've accused me of and I'm not going to let it lie.

Since you haven't apologised like I told you to in the PM I sent you, just know that if I ever find out who you are, you should watch your back. You were given a warning... now you've got a threat.

You should know that this isn't a Croesy/Beddau threat either. I'm absolutely serious. If you want to treat it as a joke, then that's even better for me.

Your actions on the internet can have real life consequences, as you may soon find out.

That's my last word on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Instead of offering the apology that you should have given for falsely claiming that I was declaring the innocence of a serial rapist, you continue to double down on your bullshit and hold yourself completely unaccountable for your actions.

If you knew me, then you'd know that it doesn't get much lower than what you've accused me of and I'm not going to let it lie.

Since you haven't apologised like I told you to in the PM I sent you, just know that if I ever find out who you are, you should watch your back. You were given a warning... now you've got a threat.

You should know that this isn't a Croesy/Beddau threat either. I'm absolutely serious. If you want to treat it as a joke, then that's even better for me.

Your actions on the internet can have real life consequences, as you may soon find out.

That's my last word on the matter.
    I've always known you were a nutter, and now you've gone and let the whole world know our little secret!

As Boris Johnson’s girlfriend Carrie Symonds has for a while attracted the sort of routine attention that normally accompanies the spouses and partners of putative Prime Ministers.

Now the focus on Ms Symonds will reach new intensity with questions asked about whether she will move into No 10 with Mr Johnson if he is elected and what kind of role she will take on in his life and that of the nation.

The Sunday Telegraph understands that in the hours before the argument flared Ms Symons had been particularly upset by reports that the black cab rapist John Worboys had pleaded guilty to a further string of assaults.

She was, after all, one of his many victims and reports of his attacks on other women must have revived traumatic personal memories.

During her late teens Ms Symonds suffered at the hands of Worboys when, after picking her up in his cab, he plied her with drugged vodka. Ms Symonds blacked out and to this day does not know what happened until she woke up and managed to stagger home.

"The worst thing is not having peace of mind. I'm 99.9 per cent sure that nothing happened to me but I will never know," she said.

What appears to have ignited the row with Mr Johnson, which ended with police visiting the flat they share in Camberwell, south London, was his apparently careless disregard in spilling a bottle of wine on the sofa.

In a recording made by the neighbour who called the police and tipped off the Guardian, Ms Symonds is heard shouting at him: “You just don’t care for anything because you’re spoilt. You have no care for money or anything.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...owning-street/
    Some folk just love to have some right wing blood dripping from their lips , no matter the real substance of the incident, blinded by the (right wing) hatred light .

If the nutter Boris got into power ( lets hop he doesn't ) achieved zero unemployment ,raised the minimum wage to 15 pound an hour , fully funded social care , you'd get folk saying ,who did he shag last night , whilst ordinary folk deliver far worse social behaviors, behinds closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Some folk just love to have some right wing blood dripping from their lips , no matter the real substance of the incident, blinded by the (right wing) hatred light .

If the nutter Boris got into power ( lets hop he doesn't ) achieved zero unemployment ,raised the minimum wage to 15 pound an hour , fully funded social care , you'd get folk saying ,who did he shag last night , whilst ordinary folk deliver far worse social behaviors, behinds closed doors.
    I've never liked Boris, but it does seem as thought the media are giving him the "Trump" treatment. The thing is, the blue rinse brigade are going to vote for him in their thousands, and nothing is going to change that.

BTW that Telegraph article seems to confirm my observations, that Mrs Boris was effected by the Worboys news, and that the wine on the sofa incident kicked everything off.

I've never liked Boris, but it does seem as thought the media are giving him the "Trump" treatment. The thing is, the blue rinse brigade are going to vote for him in their thousands, and nothing is going to change that.

BTW that Telegraph article seems to confirm my observations, that Mrs Boris was effected by the Worboys news, and that the wine on the sofa incident kicked everything off.
    To be fair the women can't have found it easy , and then learning what could have happened to her, must play on ones mind, and effect her behaviours thereafter.

Still don't get why she linked up with Boris , surely she knew about his philandering ?

You're another one who plays fast and loose with the facts in order to shape a narrative that is acceptable to your way of thinking. I would put you one notch behind lardy in the delusion stakes, although it's very close
    Still waiting for you to come up with hard evidence to back up the statement you made. Come on, for the fourth time, where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Still waiting for you to come up with hard evidence to back up the statement you made. Come on, for the fourth time, where is it?
    All I know it you were happy to see a man's life destroyed, even after we found out it was all a set up. It was another case of playing politics with people's lives.

Do you really think he’s capable or that?
    His interviews today show that he has very little but that tiresome vaudeville comic act going for him.

John Major was interviewed he other day. Now that was a sensible Tory politician.

All I know it you were happy to see a man's life destroyed, even after we found out it was all a set up. It was another case of playing politics with people's lives.
    Thank for misrepresenting my views yet again but, for the fifth time, where is the evidence to back up the statement in question?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Do you really think he’s capable or that?
    His interviews today show that he has very little but that tiresome vaudeville comic act going for him.

John Major was interviewed he other day. Now that was a sensible Tory politician.
    No I dont think he's capable of that, I was just painting a picture .

He's more Libereal than folk give him credit for though .

Your version of events might just be right who knows, but, for me, this thread has developed into far more now than just a debate into what that row was about (although I will say that before the voting had begun, who was the candidate who was most likely to be the subject of such a story? There's a reason for that.). No, it became more than that when you started using terms like "her rapist" when, even according to the alleged victim, there was no justification for doing so and then compounded the error by accusing me and others who pointed out your carelessness and thoughtless of trying to prove the innocence of a convicted serial rapist. That's an accusation so ludicrous that it would be hilarious under different circumstances - you crossed a line there as far as I'm concerned.

By the way, who is "Mrs Boris"? I could say which one do you mean, there's been so many of them, but that would be flippant. It is so, so ironic that you are taking the moral high ground regarding the "poor lady" when, having re read the thread to make sure, it strikes me that there has only ever been one person in it who has been disrespectful to her and you're still at it! Her name is Carrie Symonds and, judging by what I've read about her in the past few days, I would say she is the epitome of a modern day, empowered woman who has made her own way in life despite some traumatic events in earlier years - I wonder what she would think about being called Mrs Boris?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Your version of events might just be right who knows, but, for me, this thread has developed into far more now than just a debate into what that row was about (although I will say that before the voting had begun, who was the candidate who was most likely to be the subject of such a story? There's a reason for that.). No, it became more than that when you started using terms like "her rapist" when, even according to the alleged victim, there was no justification for doing so and then compounded the error by accusing me and others who pointed out your carelessness and thoughtless of trying to prove the innocence of a convicted serial rapist. That's an accusation so ludicrous that it would be hilarious under different circumstances - you crossed a line there as far as I'm concerned.
    I found it odd that you would single out the iNews 99.5% quote published 4 days after the event without any context, which inferred the probabilty that nothing happened, even though the victim had absolutely no recollection of the event. This had the side effect of portraying Warboys as being 99.5% innocent. The only other refererence I could find to this 99.5% quote was a 2018 article in The Sun, and again it also appeared without any context.

There are much better sourced accounts of what happened which you ignored. The 2009 Telegraph interview is the most complete account, and after reading it I didn't have a feeling of being 99.9% sure that nothing happened. The author even refers to her as being a victim.

John Worboys: Victim Carrie Symonds' story

At the age of 19, Carrie Symonds was one of John Worboys' youngest victims.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...nds-story.html

--
    And if you want to know what these woman had to go through, I would suggest giving this a listen. It should be clear how after over a hundred complaints, there was only ever one conviction for rape.

This monster travelled around with a professional rape kit that included powerful sedatives, gloves, sex toys, condoms, etc., and he was careful to minimize the risk of leaving behind any DNA evidence. None of his victims had any recollection of what happened, causing huge psychological trauma. His defence team also challenged every accusation in court, and they put every one of them through hell on the witness stand.

John Worboys victim says Met officers 'laughed' at her

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...20/rape-police

--
    Anyway, I think we should leave it here Saint Bob, and I will bow to your superior rightousness, and unparalleled walking on water powers. I'm just a lowly street fighter with a knack for getting to the bottom of things, in a less than elegant way.

I found it odd that you would single out the iNews 99.5% quote published 4 days after the event without any context, which inferred the probabilty that nothing happened, even though the victim had absolutely no recollection of the event. This had the side effect of portraying Warboys as being 99.5% innocent. The only other refererence I could find to this 99.5% quote was a 2018 article in The Sun, and again it also appeared without any context.

There are much better sourced accounts of what happened which you ignored. The 2009 Telegraph interview is the most complete account, and after reading it I didn't have a feeling of being 99.9% sure that nothing happened. The author even refers to her as being a victim.

John Worboys: Victim Carrie Symonds' story

At the age of 19, Carrie Symonds was one of John Worboys' youngest victims.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...nds-story.html

--
    And if you want to know what these woman had to go through, I would suggest giving this a listen. It should be clear how after over a hundred complaints, there was only ever one conviction for rape.

This monster travelled around with a professional rape kit that included powerful sedatives, gloves, sex toys, condoms, etc., and he was careful to minimize the risk of leaving behind any DNA evidence. None of his victims had any recollection of what happened, causing huge psychological trauma. His defence team also challenged every accusation in court, and they put every one of them through hell on the witness stand.

John Worboys victim says Met officers 'laughed' at her

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...20/rape-police

--
    Anyway, I think we should leave it here Saint Bob, and I will bow to your superior rightousness, and unparalleled walking on water powers. I'm just a lowly street fighter with a knack for getting to the bottom of things, in a less than elegant way.
    I was the person who posted the link on here to the 2009 story you say I ignored .

I don't know why you are arguing with me about that quote, you should be telling the person who said it that she's wrong because you know better than her.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was the person who posted the link on here to the 2009 story you say I ignored .

I don't know why you are arguing with me about that quote, you should be telling the person who said it that she's wrong because you know better than her.
    I didn't say she was wrong, I just highlighted earlier conflicting events, and like I said the 99.9% quote first showed up in 2018, and it lacks context. I looked but can't find anything else besides that quote in isolation. I may change my opinion if something else turns up, but that still doesn't explain the police report which claimed possible drugging and assault. Why report something if you were 99.9% sure it never happened?

Interesting how different Wales Bales sees it when a woman accuses Trump of sexual assault (22 so far).

I didn't say she was wrong, I just highlighted earlier conflicting events, and like I said the 99.9% quote first showed up in 2018, and it lacks context. I looked but can't find anything else besides that quote in isolation. I may change my opinion if something else turns up, but that still doesn't explain the police report which claimed possible drugging and assault. Why report something if you were 99.9% sure it never happened?
    Contemporaneous and Contextual including the 99% quote. I can't believe you used this thread to suggest that a couple of decent people who were legitimately challenging your assertions were doing so because they were rapist apologists. I thought you were better than that and made me come out of self-imposed retirement to ask you to reflect on whether you have pushed things too far.

Yours in hope

Cyril

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7935385.stm

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/...er-sex-attacks

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Contemporaneous and Contextual including the 99% quote. I can't believe you used this thread to suggest that a couple of decent people who were legitimately challenging your assertions were doing so because they were rapist apologists. I thought you were better than that and made me come out of self-imposed retirement to ask you to reflect on whether you have pushed things too far.

Yours in hope

Cyril
    Thanks for your interjection, so we are now back to nobody actually knows what happened, which is what I have been saying all along. This of course would of been on her mind on the night of argument, and could have been a factor in the disturbance. I stand by my observation that the press have used this as a political football to bash Boris, which was very wrong IMO.

Nice to see you back, just in time for the storm, hey!

Thanks for your interjection, so we are now back to nobody actually knows what happened, which is what I have been saying all along. This of course would of been on her mind on the night of argument, and could have been a factor in the disturbance. I stand by my observation that the press have used this as a political football to bash Boris, which was very wrong IMO.

Nice to see you back, just in time for the storm, hey!
    Thought you were man enough to admit that you might have over-reached yourself. Sadly just reinforced the reason why I stopped contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Thought you were man enough to admit that you might have over-reached yourself. Sadly just reinforced the reason why I stopped contributing.
    The 99.9% nothing happened quote was used to discredit my observations, which I felt were fairly accurate. Although the quote is correctly attributed, it is not based on fact, and it probably wasn't the best way to go about proving somebody is wrong. In hindsight, it derailed the thread, but now we are right back where we started.

The 99.9% nothing happened quote was used to discredit my observations, which I felt were fairly accurate. Although the quote is correctly attributed, it is not based on fact, and it probably wasn't the best way to go about proving somebody is wrong. In hindsight, it derailed the thread, but now we are right back where we started.
    👏👍

����
    He's accusing people of defending rapists, then avoiding retracting or apologising - and you applaud him for it?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's accusing people of defending rapists, then avoiding retracting or apologising - and you applaud him for it?
    Not accusing anybody of defending anyone, just highlighting the use of a quote that had the side-effect of exonerating a perpetrator, when he was the only person who would have known what happened, and what crimes took place.

Knowing that you can't even get a simple thing right like the Trump Russia Collusion hoax, I wouldn't expect you to grasp anything more complex that tying your own shoelaces.

It's interesting how everybody is very keen to discredit me, but then give the Guardian a free pass, when they were the ones who published an article in which they knew one of the subjects would be under stress due to news released earlier that day. It makes me wonder how how far you would go to achieve a specific political agenda, as you certainly like to play dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You need to read what has been said , and refered too .