+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    ����
    He's accusing people of defending rapists, then avoiding retracting or apologising - and you applaud him for it?

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's accusing people of defending rapists, then avoiding retracting or apologising - and you applaud him for it?
    Not accusing anybody of defending anyone, just highlighting the use of a quote that had the side-effect of exonerating a perpetrator, when he was the only person who would have known what happened, and what crimes took place.

Knowing that you can't even get a simple thing right like the Trump Russia Collusion hoax, I wouldn't expect you to grasp anything more complex that tying your own shoelaces.

It's interesting how everybody is very keen to discredit me, but then give the Guardian a free pass, when they were the ones who published an article in which they knew one of the subjects would be under stress due to news released earlier that day. It makes me wonder how how far you would go to achieve a specific political agenda, as you certainly like to play dirty.