Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Oh that excuses him then I assume? I'd honestly like to know what positive qualities Johnson brings to the highest levels of Government? This isn't an old lefty just indulging in a bit of tory bashing because I can see why people might support the likes of Gove, Hunt, Javid and Stewart, but what on earth is there that Boris brings to the table that could benefit Britain in its present parlous state? People bleat on about his charisma. I don't see it myself, that might down to a blind spot on my behalf I suppose, but, given the mess we're in, do we really want charisma at the moment? Seems to me, someone with an eye for detail, a very good work ethic and the ability to listen to other viewpoints is what we need, not a highly ambitious blusterer.
Not excusing him or even liking him???? Just pointing out many leaders over the years , have had awful tempers .

Lets hope Mr Hunt beats him ,which won't shock me as the next four weeks will put this buffoon and Liz Truss his spokesperson under great pressure and scrutiny , she was on radio five this morning trying to deflect crashing out , but would not be drawn on his domestics .

I wouldn't be shocked old Boris likes two many of the reds leaving him not in control of himself .

If Boris does becomes leader , it will be a big contest of partner counts between him and Jezzie

Or will clean Mr Hunt appear in a late run ?