+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris is human just bagged a load of man votes

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not excusing him or even liking him???? Just pointing out many leaders over the years , have had awful tempers .

Lets hope Mr Hunt beats him ,which won't shock me as the next four weeks will put this buffoon and Liz Truss his spokesperson under great pressure and scrutiny , she was on radio five this morning trying to deflect crashing out , but would not be drawn on his domestics .

I wouldn't be shocked old Boris likes two many of the reds leaving him not in control of himself .

If Boris does becomes leader , it will be a big contest of partner counts between him and Jezzie

Or will clean Mr Hunt appear in a late run ?

Imagine how big our police force would have to be if every neighbour called them whilst having the tumbler to the wall listening out for arguments of the next door neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Imagine how big our police force would have to be if every neighbour called them whilst having the tumbler to the wall listening out for arguments of the next door neighbours
    The house I moved out of in Fairwater last year was in a terraced block of six and, for the first twenty years or so after it was built in 1963 our neighbours on one side were a young family where the father would come home drunk on a Saturday night quite often and I can remember being awoken quite often around midnight as a child by the shouting, arguing and general commotion coming from next door. The issue was something of a standing joke among the other families living nearby with the line "it must have been a full moon again on Saturday" often being trotted out.

My mother was probably the best friend of the wife and the fact that, to the best of my knowledge, my parents never rang the police when he was playing up can probably be put down to my mum being told by the wife that her husband never resorted to physical violence (she also told her that she would leave him as soon as her kids grew up and she was as good as her word). However, some of the other neighbours obviously felt concerned enough on a few occasions by what they were hearing to dial 999 because I can remember the police coming to calm things down.

Similarly, when I was living in the house alone after it had been left to my siblings and I when my mother died in 1999, my neighbours on the other side for about seven years would often argue loudly first thing in the morning using dreadful and threatening language from both husband and wife. These arguments would sometimes spill outside their house and, again, I can remember the police being needed on two or three occasions, so, presumably, a neighbour had thought the disturbance worthy of a 999 call.

I got one with all three of the argumentative individuals pretty well on a personal level. Indeed, I can remember meeting the first man I described after not seeing him for about fifteen years in an odd conversation where I kept on trying to ask him about what his life was like now and getting nowhere because he couldn't stop apologising for his behaviour on those Saturday nights a quarter of a century earlier. It was obvious he was deeply embarrassed by what he had done and this didn't surprise me really because, just like my other noisy neighbours, he was a fundamentally decent human being.

However, if any of the three were ever to be one of two candidates in a contest to elect our next Prime Minister, my vote (provided I had one!) would go, without hesitation, to their opponent and I would consider it my duty as a UK citizen to let other voters know about their character defects if asked.

That's why trying to make out that Boris Johnson, at this point in his life, is just like anyone else when it comes to incidents such as the one that happened on Friday morning doesn't wash with me I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The house I moved out of in Fairwater last year was in a terraced block of six and, for the first twenty years or so after it was built in 1963 our neighbours on one side were a young family where the father would come home drunk on a Saturday night quite often and I can remember being awoken quite often around midnight as a child by the shouting, arguing and general commotion coming from next door. The issue was something of a standing joke among the other families living nearby with the line "it must have been a full moon again on Saturday" often being trotted out.

My mother was probably the best friend of the wife and the fact that, to the best of my knowledge, my parents never rang the police when he was playing up can probably be put down to my mum being told by the wife that her husband never resorted to physical violence (she also told her that she would leave him as soon as her kids grew up and she was as good as her word). However, some of the other neighbours obviously felt concerned enough on a few occasions by what they were hearing to dial 999 because I can remember the police coming to calm things down.

Similarly, when I was living in the house alone after it had been left to my siblings and I when my mother died in 1999, my neighbours on the other side for about seven years would often argue loudly first thing in the morning using dreadful and threatening language from both husband and wife. These arguments would sometimes spill outside their house and, again, I can remember the police being needed on two or three occasions, so, presumably, a neighbour had thought the disturbance worthy of a 999 call.

I got one with all three of the argumentative individuals pretty well on a personal level. Indeed, I can remember meeting the first man I described after not seeing him for about fifteen years in an odd conversation where I kept on trying to ask him about what his life was like now and getting nowhere because he couldn't stop apologising for his behaviour on those Saturday nights a quarter of a century earlier. It was obvious he was deeply embarrassed by what he had done and this didn't surprise me really because, just like my other noisy neighbours, he was a fundamentally decent human being.

However, if any of the three were ever to be one of two candidates in a contest to elect our next Prime Minister, my vote (provided I had one!) would go, without hesitation, to their opponent and I would consider it my duty as a UK citizen to let other voters know about their character defects if asked.

That's why trying to make out that Boris Johnson, at this point in his life, is just like anyone else when it comes to incidents such as the one that happened on Friday morning doesn't wash with me I'm afraid.
    But Boris was calm, and he was trying to cool things down. His partner was probably stressed out after hearing a few hours earlier that her rapist had just admitted drugging and raping 4 more girls. You are making it sound as though it's been going on for years, and that is ludicrous! It's actually very sick turning this into a political matter, and people should be very ashamed of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

As always TOBW, well articulated with your response but please allow me a little bit of being mischievous which has always been my nature, I didn't want to elaborate of my time with a tumbler at an adjoining wall, it was in a guest house in Wroxham, involved the Chef and I presume an athletic lady, TBF the tumbler wasn't needed.