Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
I follow 100 on the left and 100 on the right. Every journalist and media company provides links to their articles. I also include independent open source researchers, in order to widen the knowledge base.
So, let's say I accept all of that, admit I was wrong, and withdraw my earlier remark saying you only use one source - the obvious next question that arises is why do you waste so much of your time doing all of that work?

As I've said so many times on here, you, without fail, arrive at the same, anti globalist, viewpoint on virtually every subject you contribute to on the politics forum (and quite a few on the more general one as well), so what is the point in all of the research you say you undertake? Half of it, at the very least, never has any effect on you.

Most of us know we are biased when it comes to politics, and plenty of other subjects, and argue from that perspective. There are obvious flaws in such an approach which some of us try to counter sometimes with an acceptance that we can be wrong and an acknowledgement of when we are (I did it earlier in this message). Despite all of the research you say you undertake to get a balanced perspective on things, you never accept you could be wrong and always pitch your arguments well towards either one of a subject's extremes - you take great delight it seems in telling others on here that you are different from the rest of us and yet your actions and opinions show you to be the archetypal one eyed social media contributor!