+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Israel Folau

Israel Folau

What an absolute Kent of the highest order
    Millionaire begging for donations on Go Fund me to challenge Australian Rigby Union.

Well said Drew Mittchell.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.w...t-16470516.amp

Re: Israel Folau

He’s allowed to hold those views whether I agree with him or not.

To put them on social media, broke his contract by what I’ve read. I can’t see how he can over turn it.

If he wants to say homosexuality is a sin crack on, just do it in private and it wouldn’t have been an issue

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    What an absolute Kent of the highest order
    Millionaire begging for donations on Go Fund me to challenge Australian Rigby Union.

Well said Drew Mittchell.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.w...t-16470516.amp
    Even better is the small print on the fund me page that says the money doesn't necessarily have to be spent on his law suit.

**** of the highest order.

Just hope they don't ask Faletau for his thoughts ahead of the WC.

Good rugby player.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Good rugby player.
    Doesn’t matter how good he is . He broke the rules of his contract knowingly,

Good rugby player.
    Of course he is. He's probably the best 15 in the world on his day. But that's irrelevant, Peter Sutcliffe was a cracking fly half but it doesn't excuse his behaviour.

Good rugby player.
    Well I guess that’s all that counts, thanks for that 👍

Good rugby player.
    But a kent

He’s an idiot and a rich one. If he is such a believer in his backward religion he should put up the money himself.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He’s allowed to hold those views whether I agree with him or not.

To put them on social media, broke his contract by what I’ve read. I can’t see how he can over turn it.

If he wants to say homosexuality is a sin crack on, just do it in private and it wouldn’t have been an issue
    Good job that wasnt Trump and Boris we'd be over run with posts😉

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    He’s an idiot and a rich one. If he is such a believer in his backward religion he should put up the money himself.
    Only just hearing about the funding but as regards his religion we told him through is ancestors to be like that, its a bit rich for white Anglo Saxon types to tell him what he believes is wrong when white Anglo Saxon types told his types to believe what he believes in the first place - file under English nonsense Pearcey via their missionaries.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Only just hearing about the funding but as regards his religion we told him through is ancestors to be like that, its a bit rich for white Anglo Saxon types to tell him what he believes is wrong when white Anglo Saxon types told his types to believe what he believes in the first place - file under English nonsense Pearcey via their missionaries.
    Only if your weak and daft enough to be brainwashed that is.👍

The wit and wisdom of Israel Felou:

“Warning – Drunks, Homosexuals, Adulterers, Liars, Fornicators, Thieves, Atheists, Idolaters. HELL AWAITS YOU. REPENT! ONLY JESUS SAVES”.

“The devil has blinded so many people in this world, REPENT and turn away from your evil ways. Turn to Jesus Christ who will set you free,”

He also seems quite fond of Galatians 5: 19-21

That and other similar tweets in the past went beyond free religious expression into hate speech. It clearly broke the Code Of Conduct he signed up to with his club and Rugby Australia. No excuses and no sympathy. He's entitled to shout that Old Testament cobblers within the walls of his own home, but once he decides to make it a very public rant he has to take the consequences. He even had a pop at us atheists - which might have been quite offensive if we believed in hell!

The thing is jon1959, homosexual activity was illegal in this country in your lifetime if the 1959 part of your username is your year of birth that is ?, for 'us' to tell those people we have changed our minds and punish them for their beliefs is a bit rich.

I heard about a Aussie boxer talking about burning the bible/getting rid of the bible if people are being done for quoting the bible.

The problem is in England they have a state religion [what's that all about in this day and age ?], the English seem very confused about who they are, just look at politics in England at the moment.

The thing is jon1959, homosexual activity was illegal in this country in your lifetime if the 1959 part of your username is your year of birth that is ?, for 'us' to tell those people we have changed our minds and punish them for their beliefs is a bit rich.

I heard about a Aussie boxer talking about burning the bible/getting rid of the bible if people are being done for quoting the bible.

The problem is in England they have a state religion [what's that all about in this day and age ?], the English seem very confused about who they are, just look at politics in England at the moment.
    Surprised to see you turning this into something about England and the English.

Australia have done this, what relevance is that homosexuality was once illegal in this country?

The look of the whole thing does not seem right, I seen the Aussie officials and they all looked typical Anglo Saxon types, one of them was involved with the Swansea super club a few years ago, the panel also looked to be all white older middle aged men of a certain cultural type, Israel didn't have much chance.

I seen a pic of a game his team played with loads of his team and the opposition all huddling in a circle in support of him, they all [or nearly all] looked to be of Polynesian decent, even that English player from Pooler of Polynesian decent came out in support of Folau.

I think Folau is getting treated harshly, not saying for one second what he thinks or said is right just that its a bit rich the way the Anglo Saxon types have changed their spots and are now treating him.

Of course he does have some support from outside Polynesian circles, notable the legend that is Margaret Court.

The look of the whole thing does not seem right, I seen the Aussie officials and they all looked typical Anglo Saxon types, one of them was involved with the Swansea super club a few years ago, the panel also looked to be all white older middle aged men of a certain cultural type, Israel didn't have much chance.

I seen a pic of a game his team played with loads of his team and the opposition all huddling in a circle in support of him, they all [or nearly all] looked to be of Polynesian decent, even that English player from Pooler of Polynesian decent came out in support of Folau.

I think Folau is getting treated harshly, not saying for one second what he thinks or said is right just that its a bit rich the way the Anglo Saxon types have changed their spots and are now treating him.

Of course he does have some support from outside Polynesian circles, notable the legend that is Margaret Court.
    "a bit rich the way the Anglo Saxon types have changed their spots" is an odd to describe becoming more enlightened and realising that saying stuff that homosexuals will burn in hell is wrong. It's a positive thing that you're making sound like a negative.

Some Australian (and New Zealand and Polynesian) rugby players and others have supported Folau, and many others have condemned him. When i have looked at those who have felt strongly enough to go public (either way) I do not see a split on racial grounds in the way you suggest. Far from it.

If you want a view from one of the many who is not an 'Anglo Saxon type', try Michael Leitch:

"We can’t accept this kind of behaviour," Leitch said. "When I see a bully the first thing I have to do is call them out and I think I'm calling you out for the right reasons. You should apologise or do something to make amends."

Michael Leitch.jpg

Or Jeremy Paul:

"You can't bring the game into disrepute," Paul said on Fox Sports program Bill & Boz. "You can't … go out and do stupid things on social media.

"I just want to ask the question, what do you want to get out of it? We all know Israel, what his beliefs are and we all understand he's very religious but I just don't understand (why he needs to post this content).

You’ve gone off on the most ludicrous tangent that’s ever occurred on this board.

This is about Folau and his Go fund me begging not your interpretation of Anglo Welsh relations.

Some Australian rugby players and others have supported Folau, and many others have condemned him. When i have looked at those who have felt strongly enough to go public (either way) I do not see a split on racial grounds in the way you suggest. Far from it.

If you want a view from one of the many who is not an 'Anglo Saxon type', try Michael Leitch:

"We can’t accept this kind of behaviour," Leitch said. "When I see a bully the first thing I have to do is call them out and I think I'm calling you out for the right reasons. You should apologise or do something to make amends."

Michael Leitch.jpg

Or Jeremy Paul:

"You can't bring the game into disrepute," Paul said on Fox Sports program Bill & Boz. "You can't … go out and do stupid things on social media.

"I just want to ask the question, what do you want to get out of it? We all know Israel, what his beliefs are and we all understand he's very religious but I just don't understand (why he needs to post this content).

jeremy paul.jpg

The picture in the above tweet shows Polynesian players huddled in pray in support of Folau, interestingly there is a quote from Queensland Reds prop Taniela Tupou writing that RA 'might as well sack... all the other Pacific Islands rugby players around the world.'

The names mentioned in the huddle are Brandon Paenga-Amosa who addressed the group and Australia players, including Queensland captain Samu Kerevi, Sefa Naivalu and Marika Koroibete who is a Melbourne player.

The picture in the above tweet shows Polynesian players huddled in pray in support of Folau, interestingly there is a quote from Queensland Reds prop Taniela Tupou writing that RA 'might as well sack... all the other Pacific Islands rugby players around the world.'

The names mentioned in the huddle are Brandon Paenga-Amosa who addressed the group and Australia players, including Queensland captain Samu Kerevi, Sefa Naivalu and Marika Koroibete who is a Melbourne player.
    From the article:

"It is not unusual for Polynesian players from rival teams to gather together in prayer following on-field battles.

According to Foxsports.com.au, Wallabies great Stephen Hoiles said after the game "We've seen this before, it happens a lot and probably in the last couple of years it's happened more and more," Hoiles told Fox Sports' The Kick On after the game.

"Whether or not this is specifically for Israel Folau, we won't know but we've seen that before."

Anglo Saxon types like to force their beliefs/ways on the World, will they ever change ?...…………..hmm.

Heisenberg

Anglo Saxon types like to force their beliefs/ways on the World, will they ever change ?...…………..hmm.
    I know, right....

If it wasn't for those types introducing Christianity to Polynesia, Folau might actually accept what consenting adults get up to - instead of being a backwards c**t.