+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone else missing the football already?

Anyone else missing the football already?

It’s only been a few weeks, but I’m missing it already. Tried watching the women’s World Cup, but it just ain’t the same. 😢😢

Re: Anyone else missing the football already?

I quite enjoy the break from it tbh. Will be ready for the new season in another month or so though.

Women’s World Cup is a farce that’s been overshadowed by VAR and shocking officials. Yet the BBC will dress it up as a brilliant tournament after it’s finished I bet.
    Been watching the U21 tournament on Sky, much better quality of football and England have been rubbish. Good all round.

There's so much football on at the moment.
    Women's world cup, u21s, concacaf gold cup, Copa America, African cup of Nations.

That said I watched some u21s and it was really dull. The women's games were more exciting tbh

As soon as the fixtures came out, the texts started coming in
    Season started already here and one coach to Wigan almost full already

Can’t wait to get down to Saturday, Tuesday/Wednesday, Saturday, Tuesday/Wednesday not all those midweek breaks we had to suffer in the premier.
    Proper football now

My weekends have been filled with catching up on decorating since the season ended, so haven't really thought much about it.
    Have watched a little of the Womens World Cup aswell in which has been ok. Have also got tickets for both Cardiff Met and Taffs Well games next week, so football is ticking over nicely before the season gets going.