+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mackay charged with fraud.

Mackay charged with fraud.

Re: Mackay charged with fraud.

It gets worse.
    I hope everyone at City has squeaky clean hands.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    It gets worse.
    I hope everyone at City has squeaky clean hands.
    My concern is that our manager will be feeling ever more uncomfortable with his close dealings with this disgraced former agent as more and more facts and accusations are revealed.

CardiffCitySince1927

I thought you meant Malky, and I was like finally

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    My concern is that our manager will be feeling ever more uncomfortable with his close dealings with this disgraced former agent as more and more facts and accusations are revealed.
    Very true, this McKay character seems the type who’d have no qualms about dragging every bugger into the water with him should his ship start to sink. If it did emerge that our manager was a lot more involved with this shyster than we’re led to believe I’d be inclined to support a parting of the ways, even if it did set us back on the pitch a bit. In fact it may show the club in a decent light morally. I do think that we’re quite an attractive proposition anyway new managerwise. Anyway, time will tell but wouldn’t want it hanging over the club for a long while.

From your previous posts Keith, I have been slightly concerned that the club or club individuals might be inadvertently drawn into stuff now the police and media are crawling over everything.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Very true, this McKay character seems the type who’d have no qualms about dragging every bugger into the water with him should his ship start to sink. If it did emerge that our manager was a lot more involved with this shyster than we’re led to believe I’d be inclined to support a parting of the ways, even if it did set us back on the pitch a bit. In fact it may show the club in a decent light morally. I do think that we’re quite an attractive proposition anyway new managerwise. Anyway, time will tell but wouldn’t want it hanging over the club for a long while.
    Good points.
    Benitez is available.

Good points.
    Benitez is available.
    Vincent Tan would be a breath of fresh air after Mike Ashley I’d imagine👍

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffCitySince1927 View Post
    I thought you meant Malky, and I was like finally
    And me lol

International

Then he threatens the family of the reporter who asked about his warning for threats!!!

Some people are too stupid to ever learn.

Good points.
    Benitez is available.
    Only if we could ,he and other names like him need the big money backing and players , cant see him making good from grassroots div 1 /2 prospects and free's .

Get up, then grab him, but fully fund him

If Malky could be charged with fraud, don't you think he would have been?

Dml will refute this no problem

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post

Let me put a hypothetical scenario to you.

Can you imagine the angry reaction from our fans if our manager had been sacked in the middle of a relegation battle for getting too involved and doing deals with such a dodgy unsavoury character?

Can you imagine the angry reaction from our fans if our manager had been sacked in the middle of a relegation battle for getting too involved and doing deals with such a dodgy unsavoury character?
    Seeing as we got relegated anyway, and it was rarely in doubt for most of the season, I don't really think we would have a riot on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Seeing as we got relegated anyway, and it was rarely in doubt for most of the season, I don't really think we would have a riot on our hands.
    But what if the club thought that it might happen,particularly at a time when they were trying to focus most of their time and effort in dealing with the Emiliano Sala tragedy?

It was/is a unique situation. Ok, there’s always been an undercurrent of unsavoury goings on in football, it’s not a new thing. But chucking in the untimely death (through negligence) of a club's new record signing, not in a tragic non football related accident or illness but in an incident directly connected to the transfer is a whole new thing, surely a first.
    As I say our manager has garnered a lot of goodwill due to turning the club around but it would have been interesting to see how things would have turned out if Sala had lived and performed Corneliusesq. Would Tan had drip fed us the McKay connections? The dodgy signings of the sons, the father’s dubious reputation, the (supposed) inflated fee for Sala etc. Would the tide have turned against the manager? Good chance it would have after Tan was more or less vindicated over the Malky affair.
    The tragedy seems to have put the brakes on any finger pointing from the club (and I think they’ve acted very respectfully) and the nastiness seems to be coming from the McKay camp towards us.............yet we still employ his sons, that’s the thing that galls me.

Think it best if the club make a clean break of all this. So that means Warnock, McKay sons, relevant agents, advisers, and anybody on the board who should have done better.

But what if the club thought that it might happen,particularly at a time when they were trying to focus most of their time and effort in dealing with the Emiliano Sala tragedy?
    I get the feeling you know more than you letting on Keith.
    As an outsider, things do look a bit 'odd' shall we say but surely if there was something not right then the club's hierarchy would be well aware and would have taken action before now.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Then he threatens the family of the reporter who asked about his warning for threats!!!

Some people are too stupid to ever learn.
    Who does he think he is? Tony Soprano? Ffs the feckin numpty

What a bunch of turncoats most of you are, who have posted in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    What a bunch of turncoats most of you are, who have posted in this thread!
    You're right, it's a disgrace. How on earth anyone can seriously believe there was anything dodgy about Neil Warnock signing the talentless sons of a notoriously dodgy agent who he'd been involved in dodgy deals with in the past is beyond me. What is wrong with some people?

The report doesn't actually say anything much about the alleged fraud. Charges were brought by the Insolvency Service, so I would guess he's disposed of assets that were subject to a bankruptcy order.

International

He is a bankrupt isn't He? It probably to do with his general financial dealing/ tax etc

Quote Originally Posted by tricks View Post
    Think it best if the club make a clean break of all this. So that means Warnock, McKay sons, relevant agents, advisers, and anybody on the board who should have done better.
    Jack McKay has signed for Chesterfield - effective from 1st July - alongside Anthony Gerrard!

https://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/ne...ransfer-swoop/

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/john...n-there-345472