This has been leaked on twitter.

https://twitter.com/NWMYT/status/1143853041516470272

Not for me, Clive.

Re: New Kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

Not for me, Clive.
    Looks like the badge and sponsor have been photoshopped onto the picture.

When does our Adidas deal end ? They're ****ing shite if you aren't one of the big teams... get Joma back in.

Looks like the morning after someone had a kebab on the way home from a match....

Not very flattering for fat blokes!

Oh my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not very flattering for fat blokes!
    Didn't need the last three words there WB!

They wouldn’t dare have the shorts the same design...would they?
    Has to be white shorts and socks...has to be.

That's not the shirt. The lettering isn't consistent with the creases. Its been Photoshop'd by an amateur.

happy days buy that and shot the badge on it be cheaper and wont have the visit bollox on it

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    happy days buy that and shot the badge on it be cheaper and wont have the visit bollox on it
    The challenge is to re-arrange the above to make a sentence that makes sense.......

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The challenge is to re-arrange the above to make a sentence that makes sense.......
    He means it would be cheaper to buy that, and have the badge pressed on, (although he would forgo having VISIT MALAYSIA printed on it). It's true it would be cheaper to do that than buy the official shirt and also why I think this pic is a fake, having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if this was the kit because all we've had from adidas is standard boring team wear - can't wait to be shot of them after this season.

Why hasn’t a march been organised in favour of white shorts and socks??? The blue shorts and socks should be as reviled as the red shite.... erm shirt, in my opinion 🤪🤪🤪

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Why hasn’t a march been organised in favour of white shorts and socks??? The blue shorts and socks should be as reviled as the red shite.... erm shirt, in my opinion ������
    I'm with you on that. But I don't think many care.

The more I look at this, the only good thing about it is that you could you wipe your hands it after eating a bag of chips or changing an engine or cleaning a contaminated cormorant and nobody would notice - It looks ****ng dirty and greasy - the worst shirt they could've given us TBH. Looks shite.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm with you on that. But I don't think many care.
    http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Card...rdiff_City.htm

As much as I love white shorts, we've regularly had blue socks and shorts since the 70s, including on that yellow abomination everyone loves. We only bought it because it was cheap, it was copied from Luton and it has absolutely nothing to do with Cardiff City. God, I hate yellow on our kits.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Card...rdiff_City.htm

As much as I love white shorts, we've regularly had blue socks and shorts since the 70s, including on that yellow abomination everyone loves. We only bought it because it was cheap, it was copied from Luton and it has absolutely nothing to do with Cardiff City. God, I hate yellow on our kits.
    According to that, 18 times since 1975, 3 with the red disaster, the rest white. A petition, march & letter to Boris Rees-Mogg is called for!!!!🤪🤪🤪

God, I hate yellow on our kits.
    I love it, me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I love it, me.
    We've had yellow on 7 shirts, for 9 seasons. It has as much to do with Cardiff City FC as red.

If we're going to get historical, our colours are blue shirts with white trim, white shorts and probably hooped blue and white socks, or blue socks. We wore our first all white socks in 1959, and they've appeared in the 60s and 70s, going back to blue from then on.

So he was right.

But the official images this morning make it look a lot nicer than the leaked image on Twitter yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    So he was right.

But the official images this morning make it look a lot nicer than the leaked image on Twitter yesterday
    Absolutely. It looks great being worn too.

Not for me, Clive.
    Wez posted 13 mins after this post but the lEadEr is saying people copied his news 😂😂🙄

Not for me, Clive.
    Not for me either, although it looks like we're in the minority, Brian.