Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New home kit confirmed

Re: New home kit confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Looks better as a full kit

Attachment 3135
    Tidy

Reminds me of 1980s Havelet, Merthyr Motor Auctions, Buckleys Brewery kits.

As per every season i spend the first day perplexed/hating it...only to then grow to absolutely love it.

Bit of an annoyance that our kits have been pretty much identical at their core for the last 3 to 4 years, but in reality an adidas badge the city badge and clubs main sponsor will always look the same so kits will always look to share the same sort of styling from that point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post

We just need white socks as well now!

Perfect

£14.71 on Amazon if you want to iron on your own badge

Quote Originally Posted by richard. View Post
    £14.71 on Amazon if you want to iron on your own badge
    If you found a way to iron on a load of these, how much you could sell them for outside the ground?

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 09.37.53.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If you found a way to iron on a load of these, how much you could sell them for outside the ground?

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 09.37.53.jpg
    With the South Wales Echo logo as well

Each to one’s own regarding the look of the shirt BUT to charge (and pay) £35 extra for a shirt with a malaysian dragon badge and a dodgy looking sponsor is beyond comprehension.

Hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Each to one’s own regarding the look of the shirt BUT to charge (and pay) £35 extra for a shirt with a malaysian dragon badge and a dodgy looking sponsor is beyond comprehension.
    Seconded.
    Might get one when they go on sale next April/May.

Looks like the club have worked out that chucking beer in the air is a pre match thing (at aways) so have gone for a pre-stained version that doesn't need washing all season. That said, I'd like to see it for real. Like last season's away kit, it may look better in the flesh.

I think it probably looks good in the flesh from afar...then when you get close to it you're drawn to the fact its got loads of black dots all over it!

Looks ok at a glance, less so if you take a closer look imo. That goalkeeper shirt is the dogs nads though.

Looks alright. Where do you get those iron-on badges?

A small representative dragon and sponsor that isn't alcohol or betting company? As others have said, this could be the best one since 2011-2012.

Has anyone seen the Cefn Druids shirts for this season? So nice it puts most premier league clubs to shame

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    A small representative dragon and sponsor that isn't alcohol or betting company? As others have said, this could be the best one since 2011-2012.

Has anyone seen the Cefn Druids shirts for this season? So nice it puts most premier league clubs to shame
    Saw the Cefn Druids shirt last night. Beautiful.

If you are an early bird season ticket holder you get £20 city cash to bring the price down to a more reasonable £30.
    I think you have to wait though, not sure the date the cash gets credited to your account.

I very much agree. Also, a lot of fat blokes walking around with a replica kit is one of life's great phenomenons.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    If you are an early bird season ticket holder you get £20 city cash to bring the price down to a more reasonable £30.
    I think you have to wait though, not sure the date the cash gets credited to your account.
    I "bought" my first official City replica shirt in about a decade last month when I got one of the lime green ones out of the 13 quid I had on city cash and then got a mauve and yellow City pin badge out of what was left - think I've got a balance of 50p at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I "bought" my first official City replica shirt in about a decade last month when I got one of the lime green ones out of the 13 quid I had on city cash and then got a mauve and yellow City pin badge out of what was left - think I've got a balance of 50p at the moment.
    That 50p will be gone on July 1st, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    That 50p will be gone on July 1st, I think.
    Bloody hell, I better get down there by Sunday .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Dreadful.

I actually like the goalkeeper kit

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I actually like the goalkeeper kit
    But at £58? And £58 for the away goalie kit too?!?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    But at £58? And £58 for the away goalie kit too?!?
    I'm not saying I'll buy it, I'm just surprised I like a goalie kit. £58's mental though

Never mind the price of the shirts, according to the website price list a sock is £13 That's £26 for a pair!