+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCFC World / TV thingy

CCFC World / TV thingy

Any idea if they will stream all the games lives to those outside of the UK now we are back in the Championship?

Re: CCFC World / TV thingy

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Any idea if they will stream all the games lives to those outside of the UK now we are back in the Championship?
    iFollow? I certainly hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    iFollow? I certainly hope so.
    yeah that was it, hopefully they invest in a little production team as well

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    yeah that was it, hopefully they invest in a little production team as well
    It served its purpose, but I know what you mean

Quite often, when the ball had gone out of play, the camera operator would zoom in on some random spectator or group of spectators and.. er, just keep the camera on them while play had restarted!

International

I thought I read somewhere that Sky have all the championship games this year. Maybe they'll do some for world viewers even if it isn't the listed game on UK Sky.

I got this email 2 weeks ago:

We hope you have enjoyed the 2018/19 Season and your subscription to Cardiff City TV.

This email contains important information with regards to your Cardiff City TV subscription.

Cardiff City will be leaving the EFL Digital platform on the 30 June 2019 and therefore the Cardiff City TV service will not operate beyond this date.

Cardiff City will announce the details of their alternative service in due course.

If you have any queries regarding your account or the renewal process, please contact ifollow@efl.com.

Thank you for your support of Cardiff City TV.

EFL Digital

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I got this email 2 weeks ago:

We hope you have enjoyed the 2018/19 Season and your subscription to Cardiff City TV.

This email contains important information with regards to your Cardiff City TV subscription.

Cardiff City will be leaving the EFL Digital platform on the 30 June 2019 and therefore the Cardiff City TV service will not operate beyond this date.

Cardiff City will announce the details of their alternative service in due course.

If you have any queries regarding your account or the renewal process, please contact ifollow@efl.com.

Thank you for your support of Cardiff City TV.

EFL Digital
    Thanks, will wait and see. I have written to the club but understandably they're busy this time of year and they haven't replied yet.

Seems like they are going to do their own broadcast, but away games would have to be with the away clubs permission, i think there would be a problem there if they are tied ti ifollow. But it may be they are doing a deal with sky, to show our matches abroad live!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that Sky have all the championship games this year. Maybe they'll do some for world viewers even if it isn't the listed game on UK Sky.
    Every midweek Championship game is on Sky.