+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It’s gonna be hotter today than....,,,,

It’s gonna be hotter today than....,,,,

A jack bastar*ds spoon !!!

Re: It’s gonna be hotter today than....,,,,

An Ingurlund football ladies crotch

Just done Park Run in Pontypridd. My slowest time in 3 years. In the heat was happy just to survive it.

...than a glassblower's arsehole

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    Just done Park Run in Pontypridd. My slowest time in 3 years. In the heat was happy just to survive it.
    Left it too late to go to Bryn Bach which is nice and flat and did my home one in Merthyr which has several hill climbs. ****ing roasting. They laid on some ice and water at the end which was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Left it too late to go to Bryn Bach which is nice and flat and did my home one in Merthyr which has several hill climbs. ****ing roasting. They laid on some ice and water at the end which was nice.

I love the Bryn Bach run. 2 and a bit laps around that beautiful lake is a lovely start to a Saturday morning. The Merthyr one I feel a bit sorry for as it's been squeezed in behind the sports Centre. And each time I've run that one I've ended up having an all you can eat breakfast in the Harvester opposite which defeats the object of the run.

Wow ,be careful running in this heat is not natural to our body temperatures ,we need all the fans we can get next year

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Wow ,be careful running in this heat is not natural to our body temperatures ,we need all the fans we can get next year
    We’ve turned our fans on today, never mind next year

I did Blackweir Park Run this morning. I was nowhere near my personal best but still faster than the last couple of runs. My first one was about 3 years ago...that was my slowest

I love the Bryn Bach run. 2 and a bit laps around that beautiful lake is a lovely start to a Saturday morning. The Merthyr one I feel a bit sorry for as it's been squeezed in behind the sports Centre. And each time I've run that one I've ended up having an all you can eat breakfast in the Harvester opposite which defeats the object of the run.
    I'm always hungry soon after Parkrun, despite having breakfast at about 7:30 am