+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: This Stormzy bloke

Re: This Stormzy bloke

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    There hasn’t been an outright racist comment in this thread but what does that have to do with anything?
    Llandaff Blue has claimed there are racists posting in this thread. I’ve challenged his claim. You’ve then steamed in asking me if I don’t think there are any racists in the UK. You are taking this thread off on a different tangent. I’m only talking about this thread. Pretty simple really.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Llandaff Blue has claimed there are racists posting in this thread. I’ve challenged his claim. You’ve then steamed in asking me if I don’t think there are any racists in the UK. You are taking this thread off on a different tangent. I’m only talking about this thread. Pretty simple really.
    No that’s the tangent you’re leading it on saying why is everyone going on about race and why is it important.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    No that’s the tangent you’re leading it on saying why is everyone going on about race and why is it important.
    It’s like pulling teeth with you. Answer this one question. Do you think there are any racists posting in this thread?

No I don’t get a notification. You’re not that important. But when you start accusing posters you’ve never met of being racist, without a shred of evidence, then I’ll pull you up on it.
    Also the abusive names you’ve thrown my way over a topic on a MB seem needless.
    Ah abuse like weirdo because you continue to reply to whatever I write but add nothing to the discussion, how ever will you live.

You don’t have to meet someone to know they’re racist ffs, what sort of logic is that

It’s like pulling teeth with you. Answer this one question. Do you think there are any racists posting in this thread?
    I see you still can’t read.

There’s a reply to you about 2 comments up which answers your question, you even quoted it. Are you a windup?

I’m the one saying there’s racism here, not him. Why are you struggling?

I wouldn't call them outright racist but I think most people let subconscious racism affect their opinions and you can definitely see it in this thread.

Do I think people in this thread go around calling people the N word? No

Do I think people have a stronger opinion on this because it's a back guy? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Rap, House and Grunge are 3 completely different genres?!? They are nothing alike and not all one and the same.

And yes there are some albums or tracks that are 20/30+ years from every one of those genres that are nostalgic.

Grime is the most recent sound of the ones you’ve named and similair to rap but it’s a very distinct sound. Not to my taste personally but the kids of today seem to like it.
    It's all just 'noise' to me