+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bum Willy Bum!

Bum Willy Bum!

🤣🤣

Re: Bum Willy Bum!

Bum Willy Bum

Can I take it that's not your tip for today's 1.30?

Bum

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Can I take it that's not your tip for today's 1.30?
    Think it’s PM for Croesy JR Hartley and Llandaff Blue. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Think it’s PM for Croesy JR Hartley and Llandaff Blue. 🤔
    Your obsession is odd. Do you have a job?

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Your obsession is odd. Do you have a job?
    No obsession. I’ve only interacted with you on one thread, where you continue to post nonsense.
    You seemed to have found this one quick enough though👍
    By the way. You not only presume folk are racist, but you seem to presume I’m unemployed.
    I have a rewarding, well paid job that I enjoy very much. Thanks for asking though.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    No obsession. I’ve only interacted with you on one thread, where you continue to post nonsense.
    You seemed to have found this one quick enough though��
    By the way. You not only presume folk are racist, but you seem to presume I’m unemployed.
    I have a rewarding, well paid job that I enjoy very much. Thanks for asking though.
    I "found it quick enough" because it was literally the top thread at the time of my comment, do you not know how forums work?

Personally I'd never mention other users in other threads that have nothing to do with them, it's just strange and obsessive (as is your constant replies to my comments in the Stormzy thread which are adding nothing to the discussion).

Presume means I probably think you don't have a job, now I know English isn't your strong suit but where have I presumed it? Asked you a question because you seem to spend enough time on here obsessing over posters because you had a back and forth with them in one thread.

I haven't presumed anyone was racist, either. I am certain there are racist people in that thread but that isn't relevant here.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I "found it quick enough" because it was literally the top thread at the time of my comment, do you not know how forums work?

Personally I'd never mention other users in other threads that have nothing to do with them, it's just strange and obsessive (as is your constant replies to my comments in the Stormzy thread which are adding nothing to the discussion).

Presume means I probably think you don't have a job, now I know English isn't your strong suit but where have I presumed it? Asked you a question because you seem to spend enough time on here obsessing over posters because you had a back and forth with them in one thread.

I haven't presumed anyone was racist, either. I am certain there are racist people in that thread but that isn't relevant here.
    Where did you get your personality bypass done. Heath or “The Heath?

Bum bum willy

Chris Moyles anyone?