+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Remember this nut job?

Remember this nut job?

Re: Remember this nut job?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Yes. I see her regularly walking around Albany Road, off her face. She usually wearing black pvc trousers, a boob tube and ridiculously high heels. Sadly she's an addict and I was told that she often hangs around the train station asking for business and works in a local knocking shop. She's somebody's daughter and sister, so sad.

International

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Yes. I see her regularly walking around Albany Road, off her face. She usually wearing black pvc trousers, a boob tube and ridiculously high heels. Sadly she's an addict and I was told that she often hangs around the train station asking for business and works in a local knocking shop. She's somebody's daughter and sister, so sad.
    you know her brother or sister do you? do they look out for her?

I have no idea what point you are trying to make, with a young daughter myself I'm merely commenting on how tragic her life has turned out. She may be using drugs to forget or maybe the drugs caused her issues, whichever it is I feel for her.

Mocking people with mental health issues now. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Mocking people with mental health issues now. Jeez.
    Oh oh. You’re following me around the board. That’s a bit scary!

I agree, you've got to be pretty low to try to get a laugh out of somebody who's so obviously got mental health problems.

I agree, you've got to be pretty low to try to get a laugh out of somebody who's so obviously got mental health problems.
    Stop it. You’ll have me in tears in a minute!

Should have been vetted before appearing in the awful exploitation cattle market

So sad

Do you know what times?

You really are a first class tw8t... Why don't you f@ck off to the dark side board with the other wind-up merchants?.

You really are a first class tw8t... Why don't you f@ck off to the dark side board with the other wind-up merchants?.
    Listen fella. I was referring to her behaviour in that audition, where she came across as an arrogant, foul mouthed, lazy, talentless loony bitch.
    What’s happened to her since is not my problem.
    If your so concerned, why don’t you try talking to her one day, instead of walking past her?

You just don't get it do you? This messageboard is getting worse by the day with vermin like you posting inane crap.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    So sad

Do you know what times?
    Where?

You just don't get it do you? This messageboard is getting worse by the day with vermin like you posting inane crap.
    Settle down tomcat. Your coming across as one life’s drama queens.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Just watched it.
    She's great she gave them what for

She came across as a narcissistic sociopath. Anyone who might say they wouldn't mind her or someone like her as a next door neighbour would have to be lying or off their cake.

Zzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Should have been vetted before appearing in the awful exploitation cattle market
    She probably was Vetted, and they liked what they saw, as did the millions of sad acts who can't seem to grasp that they're laughing at people with mental health problems-And all on show at prime time. Vicious horrible TV show,

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    She came across as a narcissistic sociopath. Anyone who might say they wouldn't mind her or someone like her as a next door neighbour would have to be lying or off their cake.
    I can imagine the neighbours life would be hell, if your a decent quiet sort with a family ,or elderly couple I'm guessing advantage would be taken .