Re: Kylie Minogue

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I'm sure you would.

You'd only be in it for the art.
    Why not do it on your own terms?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The recognition I would hypothetically seek is not based on record sales
    So you expect recognition for a record that nobody's heard? (Are you a millennial?) How are you going or get a label to release it? How are you going to fund your next record? Would you be prepared to license your music to a TV show or an advert?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    So you expect recognition for a record that nobody's heard? (Are you a millennial?) How are you going or get a label to release it? How are you going to fund your next record? Would you be prepared to license your music to a TV show or an advert?
    You are taking this banter far too seriously, maybe it's better if you speak to my management, yeah

You are taking this banter far too seriously, maybe it's better if you speak to my management, yeah
    It's just a question. I'll take it up with your management if you want though. Who are you represented by?

Surely though, one with such integrity would be calling the shots themselves, not listening to a manager? What's your plan man?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    So over the last couple of days, after airing my opinions on here, on Glastonbury and some vile female from my home city, I’ve been called vermin, a twat, and a racist. My favourite though, is “ a half soaked Herbert from Sth Wales” I must say. That really did make me laugh.😁
    Love and hate are a fine divide

Speaking hypothetically, I would be hoping for an entirely different type of audience, more Arcade Fire than Kylie! I'd actually like to stand a chance of winning a Grammy Award, and getting inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
    It's a about time an award came your way.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    "Neighbours" gave her the leg up and when Stock Aitken Waterman got Jason Donovan (her on screen fella) on board too the world was her lobster.

Agree she hasn't got a great stage presence but I think she was well received by the audience if only for a bit of nostalgia and of course eye candy.

Lovely girl Kylie.
    I remember her grandmother running the sub Post Office in Maesteg.