+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jason Mohammed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jason Mohammed

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So all month you never watch any of; bbc 1, bbc 2, bbc 4 or channel 4? And never listen to Radio 1, 2, 3 or 4 or 5 live, 6 music? And never listen to a bbc podcast? Never use any of the vast bbc website? Never use iplayer? Never watch 1 episode of Match of the Day? Never watch the world cup or Wimbledon or the olympics?

The amount that you get for the cost of less than 3 pints and people still whinge. Tight gits.
    Feck me if you watch and listen to all that how do you fit in sleeping that’s a 24 hour a day commitment l reckon ,but seriously l could live without the bbc and would find many better things to do with my monthly payment to them that should be my choice and not forced on me as it is know

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Feck me if you watch and listen to all that how do you fit in sleeping that’s a 24 hour a day commitment l reckon ,but seriously l could live without the bbc and would find many better things to do with my monthly payment to them that should be my choice and not forced on me as it is know
    You don't have to listen or watch all of it though to get £12 a month's worth. It's not all aimed at everyone but the point is there's so much content that a large majority of people can easily get their money's worth.

Do you also resent paying tax and NI for others to have healthcare?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Is he Hitler, Stalin & Mussolini all rolled into one?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No sir l most certainly don’t ,paid both all my working life and am as proud as the next man of our healthcare system,tell you what though the nurses and doctors who save lives on a daily basis get nowhere near the 1.75 million a year that Lineaker and his cronies are paid for spouting shit that l already know

No sir l most certainly don’t ,paid both all my working life and am as proud as the next man of our healthcare system,tell you what though the nurses and doctors who save lives on a daily basis get nowhere near the 1.75 million a year that Lineaker and his cronies are paid for spouting shit that l already know
    wHy aruNT sOLDierZ payd tHe sAMe as wAYne ROonee

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    wHy aruNT sOLDierZ payd tHe sAMe as wAYne ROonee
    Haha