+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jason Mohammed

Jason Mohammed

He's doing OK for himself. BBC salary risen by 33% to £359k!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-stars-10.html

Re: Jason Mohammed

He can afford a new box at Spurs now

It will only need 582 over 75s to risk freezing their knackers off after they've coughed £154.50 each for a BBC Licence to cover his well deserved £90K pay rise.

A good proportion of those will die prematurely from hypothermia which will save the government loadsa money in benefit payments. It would only be right and proper for our Jase to share in those savings by way of a bonus. Perhaps him pocketing £2K per death would be fair and reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It will only need 582 over 75s to risk freezing their knackers off after they've coughed £154.50 each for a BBC Licence to cover his well deserved £90K pay rise.

A good proportion of those will die prematurely from hypothermia which will save the government loadsa money in benefit payments. It would only be right and proper for our Jase to share in those savings by way of a bonus. Perhaps him pocketing £2K per death would be fair and reasonable.
    The Tories have changed the rules in 2015, because they don't like the BBC. Then, 4 years down the line they get to hit it again, with something they implemented.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...RG81byxkSgfce_

Jesus Christ! He not even one of their main people. What a racket.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Jesus Christ! He not even one of their main people. What a racket.
    Well, he is as he's in the top 10 earners. He does the 6 Nations, Wales rugby internationals, all Wales football games highlights (plus friendlies), Final Score, 5 live, Radio Wales, and work for BBC Wales. He's on all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Well, he is as he's in the top 10 earners. He does the 6 Nations, Wales rugby internationals, all Wales football games highlights (plus friendlies), Final Score, 5 live, Radio Wales, and work for BBC Wales. He's on all the time.
    Works his backside off in all fairness.

I've never heard of him.

The Tories have changed the rules in 2015, because they don't like the BBC. Then, 4 years down the line they get to hit it again, with something they implemented.

This. I think the BBC top earners are paid way too much, but the under-handed hypocrisy of the Govt. takes some beating even in today's climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    This. I think the BBC top earners are paid way too much, but the under-handed hypocrisy of the Govt. takes some beating even in today's climate.
    ITV and Sky pay their top presenters more. That's why Lineker etc have an agreement to work on BT, to top up their pay packet. The Tories want this to force their salaries down, so all the talent leaves, so they can stop the BBC having MOTD etc, so nobody cares when it goes.

£300k seems under the going rate for a TV presenter. Is this supposed to be a shock or are the perenially outraged snowflakes going mad about this and Stormzy now?

Not forgetting his Sunday stint on Radio 2.

Not a massive fan, but he does work his balls off.
    Does a lot of private promo work too. Always on my Twitter feed.

Cedric’s favourite television personality.

But the BBC bashers get to have their fun.

Referring to the freezing pensioners mentioned above, I would imagine anyone in that financial state would still have their free license as I understand it's means tested.

One on the list was McEnroe at 195k. Not bad for Wimbledon fortnight.

All bbc channels should be pay per view (oh hang on they already are)it should not be a criminal offence to not pay for something you do not watch or even want, it costs me £12.83 a month for a channel l would opt out of if l were allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    All bbc channels should be pay per view (oh hang on they already are)it should not be a criminal offence to not pay for something you do not watch or even want, it costs me £12.83 a month for a channel l would opt out of if l were allowed
    So all month you never watch any of; bbc 1, bbc 2, bbc 4 or channel 4? And never listen to Radio 1, 2, 3 or 4 or 5 live, 6 music? And never listen to a bbc podcast? Never use any of the vast bbc website? Never use iplayer? Never watch 1 episode of Match of the Day? Never watch the world cup or Wimbledon or the olympics?

The amount that you get for the cost of less than 3 pints and people still whinge. Tight gits.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So all month you never watch any of; bbc 1, bbc 2, bbc 4 or channel 4? And never listen to Radio 1, 2, 3 or 4 or 5 live, 6 music? And never listen to a bbc podcast? Never use any of the vast bbc website? Never use iplayer? Never watch 1 episode of Match of the Day? Never watch the world cup or Wimbledon or the olympics?

The amount that you get for the cost of less than 3 pints and people still whinge. Tight gits.
    Feck me if you watch and listen to all that how do you fit in sleeping that’s a 24 hour a day commitment l reckon ,but seriously l could live without the bbc and would find many better things to do with my monthly payment to them that should be my choice and not forced on me as it is know

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    £300k seems under the going rate for a TV presenter. Is this supposed to be a shock or are the perenially outraged snowflakes going mad about this and Stormzy now?
    You're such a funny little hypocrite 😫😫🤣

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post

i disagree, he`s not remotely funny.

You're such a funny little hypocrite ������
    Getting annoyed things that are worth getting annoyed about is good; racisms, sexism, homophobia, bigotry etc. These are things that make the world a worse place for a lot of people and should get called out.

Crying about a TV presenter getting £300k a year because you pay £12 for a load of services is pathetic.

Feck me if you watch and listen to all that how do you fit in sleeping that’s a 24 hour a day commitment l reckon ,but seriously l could live without the bbc and would find many better things to do with my monthly payment to them that should be my choice and not forced on me as it is know
    You don't have to listen or watch all of it though to get £12 a month's worth. It's not all aimed at everyone but the point is there's so much content that a large majority of people can easily get their money's worth.

He’s right though, this site as become a cesspit of middle aged blokes whinging about nothing. It’s pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    i disagree, he`s not remotely funny.
    Not little either

The BBC is well worth it, much cheaper ( and a lot better) than commercial tv & radio👍