+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Talk of Tomlin figuring again for City. What about Madine?

Talk of Tomlin figuring again for City. What about Madine?

He can score goals. He didn’t for us!

Re: Talk of Tomlin figuring again for City. What about Madine?

Ravel Morrison is having a trial for Sheffield Utd, so Madine's days there may well be numbered......Such is the calibre of the competition....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Ravel Morrison is having a trial for Sheffield Utd, so Madine's days there may well be numbered......Such is the calibre of the competition....
    Madine's days at Sheffield united are already over. The loan has ended.

I don't think they will come back for him for next season - but no doubt he won most of the doubters over during that spell. I was surprised how popular he bacame with Blades fans after a difficult start.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...ll-lane-398692

I expect Madine's agent will be trying to engineer a transfer for him back up north - even if Sheffield United don't want him. He's a 'home boy' and needs to feel comfortable and wanted to perform. He's been clear in his comments that he doesn't feel right at Cardiff!

This is Morrison's 194932th chance at making the most of his talent isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Madine's days at Sheffield united are already over. The loan has ended.

I don't think they will come back for him for next season - but no doubt he won most of the doubters over during that spell. I was surprised how popular he bacame with Blades fans after a difficult start.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...ll-lane-398692

I expect Madine's agent will be trying to engineer a transfer for him back up north - even if Sheffield United don't want him. He's a 'home boy' and needs to feel comfortable and wanted to perform. He's been clear in his comments that he doesn't feel right at Cardiff!
    I’ll be amazed if we get anything from madine, a goal, or a fee.....