+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derek Tan

Derek Tan

I see that Derek Tan is the main man with Yobet, the Jack's new shirt sponsor. Is he a relation of our own Vincent?. Does this add more credence to the rumour that Vincent intends to buy Swansea and incorporate it into Cardiff City?.

Re: Derek Tan

No and no

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    I see that Derek Tan is the main man with Yobet, the Jack's new shirt sponsor. Is he a relation of our own Vincent?. Does this add more credence to the rumour that Vincent intends to buy Swansea and incorporate it into Cardiff City?.
    Nearly choked on my cup of tea then.

Given that I hope you know what Vincent Tan's real name is, it's about as likely that Derek Tan is related to Wayne "Ton Tan" Crichton....

didn't the lovable Sam the man have a similar ( CELTIC TEAM DREAM ) and have that Celtic black and yellow flag stuck on the canton end roof ?

What rumour?

More chance of the M4 relief road being built.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Nearly choked on my cup of tea then.

Given that I hope you know what Vincent Tan's real name is, it's about as likely that Derek Tan is related to Wayne "Ton Tan" Crichton....
    Haha that's what I was thinking. I'll never get that advert out of my head unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    What rumour?

More chance of the M4 relief road being built.
    I've relived myself on the M4 , so some progress there?

As if....in a few years they will be in league 1 or 2 anyway....we dint need any of their support, the support of the city of Cardiff will be enough....if it ever happens

Is he Malaysian? If so, fair play- they have some proper names, these Malaysians. Vincent, Derek, Ken, Simon. Good stuff

More chance of Tomlin coming back pre season fit and Warnock burying the hatchet,ooh hand on a minute.........