+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anne Widdicombe

Anne Widdicombe

Making another ****ing arse of herself today.. Standing in European Parliament talking of oppressed people turning on their oppressors and slaves against their owners in relation to Britain and the EU.

Can’t help but think this reactionary **** would be a slave owner herself If given the choice .

Another proud day for Britain!

Re: Anne Widdicombe

I can honestly say, I have never in all my life seen anything so embarrassing. It made me feel physically sick. To think that she has likened being in the EU to slavery is pathetic in the extreme. Anyone who voted for The Brexit Party is off their feckin rocker.

They got 29 seats didn't they ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Does that make her immune to criticism?
    Shall we just disregard the fact she made a ****ing idiot of herself?

I didn't hear her remarks but don't need to to realise some people haven't the imagination to think beyond chains and manacles when slavery is mentioned so simplistic are their thought processes.

Billions have their minds enslaved by what's written in books - Bible, Quran, Torah, etc - and their omnipotent friend in the sky.

Aside from remote tribes and survivalists at the arse end of nowhere the rest of us are slaves to money and to those who control its issuance and value. Discover who they are to understand who our owners really are. None of them are in the EU Parliament or are politicians elsewhere.

Aren't politicians allowed to play politics anymore?

Oh come on, she’s vile

She is ugly both inside and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I didn't hear her remarks but don't need to to realise some people haven't the imagination to think beyond chains and manacles when slavery is mentioned so simplistic are their thought processes.

Billions have their minds enslaved by what's written in books - Bible, Quran, Torah, etc - and their omnipotent friend in the sky.

Aside from remote tribes and survivalists at the arse end of nowhere the rest of us are slaves to money and to those who control its issuance and value. Discover who they are to understand who our owners really are. None of them are in the EU Parliament or are politicians elsewhere.
    Yeah, she wasn't talking about that. She was going with the 'will of da ppl' angle.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Does that make her immune to criticism?
    Shall we just disregard the fact she made a ****ing idiot of herself?
    Of course not, just pointing out a lot of like minded people who were described as "off their rocker " voted for them ,and support hther view , I didn't .

Like it or not there are a number of like minded voters out there ( inc Wales ) that do agree with mad Anne and her like , and they are not all all traditional Tory voters , not liking the bad old foreigner ,crosses political lines its ingrained in our nasty society to dislike someone, some race some constitutions ,its everywhere in the Tory party and In the Labour and its supporters , like it or not .

I think this speech and the childish turning of backs by Brexit MEPs only confirms the general view of the rest of the world that Britain has gone mad and it explains why it is a subject of ridicule these days, but there's a substantial minority at home and abroad who'll lap this sort of thing up - the world has regressed back to the 30s.

Of course not, just pointing out a lot of like minded people who were described as "off their rocker " voted for them ,and support hther view , I didn't .

Like it or not there are a number of like minded voters out there ( inc Wales ) that do agree with mad Anne and her like , and they are not all all traditional Tory voters , not liking the bad old foreigner ,crosses political lines its ingrained in our nasty society to dislike someone, some race some constitutions ,its everywhere in the Tory party and In the Labour and its supporters , like it or not .
    Yes I’m fully aware that there are people who have nasty views and are in Labour and vote Labour too. I’m aware of it as quite frequently when a member of the Tories or Brexit Party are criticised you pop up with the ‘they’re all the same line’

Not relevant in this particular thread and feel free to create one disparaging someone like Len Mcluskey and I will agree.

Getting back to Anne Wiiddicombe it was a graceless, embarrassing, petulant speech. She’s made a ridiculous comparisons of being in the EU to slavery in an overly hysterical manner playing up to the people next to her and those who voted for her.

I found it an embarrassing representation of.Britain and as TOBW says further proof that so many in world thinks we’ve gone off out rocker.

Yes I’m fully aware that there are people who have nasty views and are in Labour and vote Labour too. I’m aware of it as quite frequently when a member of the Tories or Brexit Party are criticised you pop up with the ‘they’re all the same line’

Not relevant in this particular thread and feel free to create one disparaging someone like Len Mcluskey and I will agree.

Getting back to Anne Wiiddicombe it was a graceless, embarrassing, petulant speech. She’s made a ridiculous comparisons of being in the EU to slavery in an overly hysterical manner playing up to the people next to her and those who voted for her.

I found it an embarrassing representation of.Britain and as TOBW says further proof that so many in world thinks we’ve gone off out rocker.
    Yep she and her like are mad as much hares, but so is our society and it's very deeply ingrained in a huge amount of Voters, every day in work and out and about ,friends and family you can hear the very same bile.

I simply dont like or accept that certain types of voters pretending they are above this or better than others , by way of thier voting patterns, whilst harbouring the same vile thoughts about human beings .

So yes it is relevant .

Yep she and her like are mad as much hares, but so is our society and it's very deeply ingrained in a huge amount of Voters, every day in work and out and about ,friends and family you can hear the very same bile.

I simply dont like or accept that certain types of voters pretending they are above this or better than others , by way of thier voting patterns, whilst harbouring the same vile thoughts about human beings .

So yes it is relevant .
    So we cannot criticise Anne Widdecombe because, somehow, we're all as bad as her?

So yes it is relevant .
    I haven’t pretended that I’m better than others because of my voting patterns so not sure what your point is. I’ve criticised a politician (a paid up member of the political class) who’s made an ignorant, classless speech. I’m not alone as there’s a lot of people who think she’s made a fool of herself.

Are we to not criticise now for fear of ‘yeah but they’re all the same but whataboutery?’

She’s (in my opinion) made one of the most crass, cringeworthy speeches by a British politician so you going off on a tangent with your yes but what about .....:to me is highly irrelevant.

I haven’t pretended that I’m better than others because of my voting patterns so not sure what your point is. I’ve criticised a politician (a paid up member of the political class) who’s made an ignorant, classless speech. I’m not alone as there’s a lot of people who think she’s made a fool of herself.

Are we to not criticise now for fear of ‘yeah but they’re all the same but whataboutery?’

She’s (in my opinion) made one of the most crass, cringeworthy speeches by a British politician so you going off on a tangent with your yes but what about .....:to me is highly irrelevant.
    The worst thing is not the absurdity of what she said but the fact that she (and her base) actually believe every single word.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    The worst thing is not the absurdity of what she said but the fact that she (and her base) actually believe every single word.
    Insane isn’t it? There was no truth whatsoever in her statement, it’s literally a pack of lies and an absurd as comparison as you can get but millions of people believe her. I can’t understand that mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think this speech and the childish turning of backs by Brexit MEPs only confirms the general view of the rest of the world that Britain has gone mad and it explains why it is a subject of ridicule these days, but there's a substantial minority at home and abroad who'll lap this sort of thing up - the world has regressed back to the 30s.
    Hitler?

Politicians of course have more responsibility than Football fans but you can almost liken it to Welsh fans turning their backs on GSTHQ and the Welsh not British mentality that gets a free pass by the God Squad on here, as far as AW goes, would never listen to her in her previous career, haven't a clue what she has said, just by opening her gob is enough for me, I just would not take interest in anything she said or says. orrible woman. but sludge would still smash her and make out she's a sexy MILF.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Politicians of course have more responsibility than Football fans but you can almost liken it to Welsh fans turning their backs on GSTHQ and the Welsh not British mentality that gets a free pass by the God Squad on here, as far as AW goes, would never listen to her in her previous career, haven't a clue what she has said, just by opening her gob is enough for me, I just would not take interest in anything she said or says. orrible woman. but sludge would still smash her and make out she's a sexy MILF.
    I'm not a big fan of Anndolf Widdicombe, and she was out of order invading Europe like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Dear Orgs, as you know, your posts always interest me even though they have me reaching for the phone to register with Dignitas.
    However, I'm in India at the moment and life is so incredibly grim here every single day for most people and makes our concerns about the lack about absolute perfection in the UK quite ridiculous. Most people around the world would probably exchange places with us at the drop of a hat. We are wasting our lives moaning when we have so much quality of life that most can only dream about. Come back in your next life as an Indian peasant and then reflect how bad your life is right now, old fruit. Blighty is a veritable Garden of Eden from where I am right now.
    Wishing you good karma, you old curmudgeon.

So we cannot criticise Anne Widdecombe because, somehow, we're all as bad as her?
    Is he saying that we should just accept that kind of nonsense as the new normal? Because normalising this kind of talk has precedent and it doesn't end well

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Dear Orgs, as you know, your posts always interest me even though they have me reaching for the phone to register with Dignitas.
    However, I'm in India at the moment and life is so incredibly grim here every single day for most people and makes our concerns about the lack about absolute perfection in the UK quite ridiculous. Most people around the world would probably exchange places with us at the drop of a hat. We are wasting our lives moaning when we have so much quality of life that most can only dream about. Come back in your next life as an Indian peasant and then reflect how bad your life is right now, old fruit. Blighty is a veritable Garden of Eden from where I am right now.
    Wishing you good karma, you old curmudgeon.
    I always assumed he was on a wind up

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hitler?
    Anne Widdicombe is many (bad) things but not Hitler (nor a 3rd rate Goebbels).

However there are many aspects of current political and social attitudes that have strong echoes of the 1930s. Apart from the overt fascists and neo-Nazis, many of the right wing populist demagogues around the world (and their movements) look and sound a lot like the European and American fascists of the 1920s/30s.

You clearly see them as freedom fighters against the Globalist Conspiracy (also has echoes from the 1930s!). I do not. I think we need to learn the lessons of the past before some international trigger event gives these people more of the power they crave and the ability to turn their vile fantasies into reality.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I always assumed he was on a wind up
    Who knows? I certainly know a lot of people who spend their leisure time moaning